GlobalData's 'The Insurance Industry in Isle of Man, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Manx insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Manx economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Manx insurance industry, including -
- The Manx insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Manx economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Manx insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Manx insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Manx insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Manx insurance industry
- In 2018, IOMFSA introduced a risk-based solvency regime; the solvency requirement will now depend on insurers' risk cover.
- According to IOMFSA's Roadmap Report July 2018, a new framework is expected to be implemented in the Manx insurance industry.
- As of 2016, there were 84 captive insurers operating in the country.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Isle of Man.
- It provides historical values for the Manx insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Manx insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Isle of Man.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Isle of Man, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Manx insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Manx insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Manx insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Manx insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.