"Electricals Retailing in South Korea, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to South Korea retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing South Korea electricals industry.
The sector is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.0% over the next five years to reach W21,103 billion by the end of 2022. Specialist retailers still hold a significant share of the market but are losing out to the online channel.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector.
- South Korea retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2017-2022
- Rising wages and disposable income to drive electrical sales through 2022
- Specialist retailers lose their share to online players
- Electricals sector has the highest online penetration
- Lotte Group leads the market with a huge market share
- Lotte Group commanded the largest share while E-mart grew the fastest.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in South Korea retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in South Korea retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.