"Managed Security Services: Drivers, Inhibitors, and Trends", a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of the managed security services (MSS) market drivers, inhibitors, and trends.
Although global MSS adoption has increased over the last few years, there are a variety of factors that are driving this growth but also a few key inhibitors that need to be considered by telcos evaluating the MSS opportunity.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides a framework, definition, and services value chain of MSS.
- Section 2: Drivers and Inhibitors of Managed Security Services: This section analyzes the MSS market drivers and inhibitors.
- Section 3: Future Trends of Managed Security Services: This section analyses the future trends of MSS.
- Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations: It consists of a summary of key findings and opportunities for the telcos in the MSS market.
- Key MSS market drivers include evolving security threats that make businesses more likely to face IT security vulnerabilities and increasingly engage with MSS.
- Key MSS market inhibitors include skills shortage in the IT security industry that hinder MSSPs ability to expand.
- A key future trend is the increased AI driven automation of MSS functions.
Reasons to buy:
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key MSS drivers, inhibitors and future trends.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in the evolving MSS market.