"Competitor Landscape: Psoriasis", briefings contain evaluations of ongoing development activities within the psoriasis market, together with analysis of current & potential future product positioning.
Key Highlights from the report -
- Certolizumab pegol may find a niche in PsO patients looking to conceive, due to its global approval for use in women of childbearing age
- Novartis seeks to identify additional points of differentiation for secukinumab vs. competing biologics by further exploring efficacy and safety in pediatrics and alternative dosing formulations & strategies
- BMS-986165 could become the first TYK-2 inhibitor to be approved for PsO, pending positive data from the recently registered Phase III trials
The report comprises five key sections.
Executive Summary: Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous quarter and which have impacted the Psoriasis landscape.
Landscape Updates -
- 'Order of Entry' analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher.
- Timeline forecasts for each approved product's lifecycle management initiatives.
- 'Direction of Travel' positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies.
Pipeline Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.
Approved Product Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.
Appendix - Data slides containing the following information -
- Current Early Stage Psoriasis Pipeline & candidate 'Watch List'.
- Timeline Assumptions, including standard assumptions & drug specific assumptions.
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- 'Market Entry' & 'Direction of Travel' positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
Reasons to buy
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.