"Future of the Peruvian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023", published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Peruvian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Peruvian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Peruvian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Peruvian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Peruvian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- Peru's defense budget values US$2.3 billion in 2018 and registered a CAGR of -1.24% during the historic period. The persistent threat from insurgent guerrilla organization 'the Shining Path group', border conflicts with Chile, active participation in peacekeeping missions, narco-terrorism, defense sector reforms, and modernization initiatives drove defense expenditure over the historic period.
- Peru's domestic defense industry is still undeveloped; therefore, the country did not export any arms during the historic period. However, the Ministry of Defense (MoD) has recently announced that it wants to strengthen its arms manufacturing capacity, starting with the production of naval units in its three hubs at Callao, Chimbote, and Iquitos.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Peruvian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Peruvian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.