"Future of the Estonian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023", published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Estonian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Estonian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Estonian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Estonian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Estonian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- Estonia is well known for its multi-vector foreign policy, with which it manages to maintain stable relations with all of its neighbors. It is a relatively peaceful country compared to other Central European nations, which encounter frequent turbulence. Estonia is also an active participant in the NATO Partnership for Peace Program. Growth in the Estonian defense market is primarily driven by the need to modernize the country's defense arsenal and Russia's military aggression in Ukraine, which had brought about the possibility of an armed conflict in Europe. The country's participation in peacekeeping operations and counter terrorism also fueled defense expenditure growth during the historic period.
- Over 2014-2018, Estonia's defense expenditure increased from US$512.8 million in 2014 to US$621.8 million in 2018, registering a CAGR of 4.93%. According to the Estonian Long Term Defence Development Plan 2013-2022, the majority was directed towards the ongoing armed fleet modernization program, with specific focus on the modernization of equipment. In the last few years, although in limited volumes, Estonia has consistently imported advanced arms and ammunitions such as armored vehicles, missiles and sensors to strengthen its armed forces.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Estonian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Estonian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.