The Western Europe seasonings, dressings & sauces sector was valued at US$23,183.1 million in 2019, led by improving the economy and rising spending ability of consumers as they increasingly take up employment. Growth will primarily be driven by the health-conscious trend, especially among the working population across the region.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets were the leading distribution channel for the Western Europe seasonings, dressings & sauces sector, while glass were the most commonly used pack material in Western Europe seasonings, dressings & sauces sector, accounting for 44.7% of the volume share in 2019.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe seasonings, dressings & sauces sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Western Europe seasoning, dressings and sauces sector, analyzing data from nineteen countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- Change in consumption: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various seasoning, dressings and sauces by category across high-potential countries in Western Europe region.
- High-potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries across Western Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall seasoning, dressings and sauces sector during 2014-2024. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of seasoning, dressings and sauces in 2019. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering seasoning, dressings and sauces with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Competitive Analysis: Provides an overview of leading companies in Western Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in Western Europe seasoning, dressings and sauces sector in 2019. It covers six distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, "Dollar stores", variety stores & general merchandise retailers, and others which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, vending machines, and other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2019) and growth analysis (during 2014-2024) for various pack materials pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of seasoning, dressings and sauces.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates