The Dutch skin care sector is led by the facial care category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while the make-up remover category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of skin care products in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material, followed by flexible packaging and glass. L`Oreal S.A., Unilever, Beiersdorf Ag are the leading companies in the Dutch skin care sector.
GlobalData's Country Profile report on the Skincare sector in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The Dutch skincare sector is expected to grow by value terms during 2018-2023
- Facial care is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Dutch skincare sector
- Make-up remover category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel
- L`Oreal S.A., Unilever, Beiersdorf Ag are the top three companies in the sector
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Dutch skincare sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.