GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Mexico. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Mexico. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in the Mexico, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, Pfizer, GSK, and Genomma Lab) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Medtronic, Roche Diagnostics, Essilor, Zimmer Biomet and Abbott)
- Detailed analysis about recent completed deals in the pharmaceutical and medical device market of Mexico
- Porter's five forces analysis for pharmaceutical and medical devices market of Mexico
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges to growth in the Mexican healthcare market.
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Mexican healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the Mexican healthcare market.