Taiwanese Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024, published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Taiwanese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Belgium defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Belgian defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns.
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years.
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Belgian defense industry.
- Taiwan's military expenditure, which stands at US$11.17 billion in 2019, is anticipated to grow from US$11.46 billion in 2020 to value US$13.19 billion in 2024, registering a CAGR of 3.56% over the forecast period, primarily fueled by the ongoing military hardware procurement.
- Military expenditure stands at US$ 9.64 in 2015 at a CAGR of 3.76%. Rapid modernization of the Chinese People's Liberation Army and Taiwan's obsolete equipment have forced the Taiwanese government to enhance its defense capabilities and to develop a robust defense industry.
- The defense budget as a percentage of GDP is expected to increase from an average of 1.79% during 2015-2019 to 2.24% over 2020-2024. The country's per capita defense expenditure is expected to increase from US$472.3 in 2019 to US$553.2 in 2024.
Reasons to buy:
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Belgian defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period.
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Belgian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, key trends and latest industry contracts.