GlobalData's Tourism Source Market Insight: Turkey report provides a thorough insight into the Turkish domestic and outbound tourism markets. The report looks at the profiles of Turkish tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Turkish outbound travel market.
- In 2018, Turkish travelers took 10.2 million international trips and 87.1 million domestic trips.
- Inbound tourism spending totaled $29.5bn while outbound spending totaled $4.7bn.
- Generation X and Y make up the largest number of travelers despite making up only 31% of the total population. GlobalData forecasts generation X and Y to continue making up the largest amount of travelers with a CAGR of 6.2% and 2.2% (2018-2023).
- This report is part of GlobalData's Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Turkish outbound travel market.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in the Turkish domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Turkish tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the Turkish market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.