The Future of the Austrian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025, published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Austria defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Austria defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Austria defense industry during 2021-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Austria defense industry.
- The defense expenditure of Austria is primarily driven by disaster relief operations and peacekeeping missions along with the modernization of its armed forces through acquisition of advanced defense equipment.In 2020, the Austrian defense budget values US$3.5 billion and registered a CAGR of 8.17% during the historic period.
- The defense budget of Austria is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.74% during the forecast period to reach US$4.76 billion by 2025.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Austrian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Austrian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts