Qatari Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Qatari defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Qatari defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the India's defense industry during 2021-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Qatari defense industry.
- Qatar's defense expenditure is valued at US$4.6 billion in 2020, and registered a CAGR of 1.36% during the historic period.
- The country's efforts to modernize its air force and naval forces are expected to drive robust growth in defense expenditure over the forecast period.
- The country is planning to construct a new naval base south of Doha and double its naval force.The Qatari military expenditure stood at US$4.6 billion in 2020. With the oil price shocks in 2020 due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the military spending expenditure is expected to fall and then recover over the forecast period.
- The budget is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 1.46% over the forecast period, to reach US$4.5 billion in 2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Qatari defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Qatar market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Indian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Qatari government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country.
- The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available.