"Israel Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Israel today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Israel will decline from $4.3 billion in 2019 to $4.1 billion by 2024. Revenue growth in mobile broadband and fixed broadband will be offset by revenue decline in mobile voice, mobile messaging, fixed voice and pay-TV.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Israel.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue reached $4.3 billion in 2019, with the mobile segment being the major revenue contributor.
- Mobile service revenue accounted for 42.6% of total telecom revenue in 2019. The contribution will decline to 41.1% by 2024.
- 3G was the leading mobile technology in 2019. However 4G will become the leading mobile technology in 2020 with its share reaching 66.9% by 2024-end.
- The top three mobile operators - Cellcom, Partner, and Pelephone - accounted for 75.4% of overall mobile subscriptions in 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Israel's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Israel's mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Israel's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Israel.