The 340-page “Energy Efficient Buildings Technologies & Markets - 2022-2030 - With Corona & COP26 Impacts” report contains a thorough analysis of 8 technologies, 5 regional, 5 revenue source and 60 national markets, detailing 313 markets. The cumulative 2022-2030 market would total $5.5 trillion.
The Energy You Save Will Drive the Economy and Reduce GHG Emission
Buildings account for about 60% of the global electricity use and at least one-third of CO2 emissions. Improving the way electricity is consumed and reducing the overall amount of electricity consumption in buildings would significantly reduce energy costs to consumers and facilitate the transition to a decarbonized economy.
This market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the Energy Efficient Buildings market available today.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the 2022-2030 market size be?
- How do the COP26 & Corona affect the market?
- Which submarkets provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives customers to invest?
- What are the technologies trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- How much are countries expected to invest in Energy Efficient Buildings?
What does the “Energy Efficient Buildings Technologies & Markets - 2022-2030 - With Corona & COP26 Impacts” report give you?
A. The Energy Efficient Buildings Technologies and market size data is analyzed via four independent perspectives.
1. By 8 Energy Efficient Buildings Technologies:
- Direct Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Rooftop Solar P.V.
- Concentrating Solar Power (CSP)
- Direct Solar Water Heating
- Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (ACR)
- Energy-Efficient Electric Appliances (w/o ACR)
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Passive Green Buildings
2. By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
3. By 5 Regional Markets:
- 1. North America
- 2. Latin America
- 3. Europe
- 4. Middle East & Africa
- 5. Asia Pacific
4. By 60 National Markets:
- The U.S.
- Puerto Rico
- Rest of Latin America
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
B. Detailed market analysis frameworks are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2030 market
- Industry Value Chain
- Financing & Loans
- Governmental R&D Funding
C. Companies mentioned in the report:
- Altura Associates, Inc.
- Azure Power
- BSH Home Appliances
- Carrier Corporation
- Central Electronics
- Chemtrols Solar
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Emmvee Solar Systems
- Euro Multivision
- Ingersoll-Rand PLC
- Integrated Environmental Solutions (IES) Limited
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Jupiter Solar Power
- Kingspan Group plc
- Lanco Solar Private
- Mahindra Solar One
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Moser Baer Photovoltaic
- NetZero Buildings
- NIBE Industrier AB
- Panasonic Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch Thermotechnology Corporation)
- Rockwool Group
- Sage Electrochromics, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Solatube International Inc.
- Stiebel Eltron GmbH & Co. KG
- SunPower Corporation
- The Glen Dimplex Group
- Viessmann Group
- Xtratherm Limited
- Bottom-up Research. The report provides you with exhaustive bottom-up research of 313 Energy Efficient Buildings related markets.
- Unique Analysts Team. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on record in the industry, corporate positions of chairperson, CEO, CTO, chief scientist, VP R & R&D, VP marketing, $8 B of products commercialization. The team published 352 market reports.
- Extensive Research. The report research team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 380 reports, documents and papers published by other experts (including, for example, DOE, IEA, IRENA, the UN, the White House, the EU, US Congress CRS, the UK, German, PRC, Indian and other government agencies, SEC filings, investors' presentations and more).
- Multi-Source Intelligence Verification. With a highly fragmented market, we addressed each dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market was analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, countries, revenue sources and regions.
- COP26 Revision. To guarantee the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we revised the report by following and analyzing the Glasgow COP26 meetings deliberations and investment pledges.
- Money Trail. The report is the only study of 'when?', 'where?', 'why?' and 'how much?' of the cumulative 2022-2030 $5.5 trillion go to market.
- Report Excel. Once you buy the report, you can get for a nominal price its Excel version.
- Customized for Decision-Makers. This report aims to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.