With 5 volumes, 1235 pages, 316 tables and 283 figures, the “Explosives Detection Systems Market, Technologies & Industry - 2018-2025” report is the most comprehensive explosives detection systems market report available today.
The report offers for each of its 205 sub-markets: 2016-2017 market data and analyses, as well as 2018-2025 forecasts and analyses.
The purpose of this “Explosives Detection Systems Market, Technologies and Industry” report is to provide the industry's decision-makers with insight and intelligence that will translate directly into bottom line results. To that end, the report concentrates on a detailed analysis of the current and future state of technologies and markets in each relevant industry segment, in terms of both technology and functionality.
State-of-the-Art Explosives Detection Technologies
The research is based on a unique team of high-level experts having a wealth of knowledge and years of experience in explosives detection systems, technologies and markets.
A] The lead analyst of the report led a team of hundreds of engineers who developed and commercialized the following explosives and weapons detection products:
- Explosives Trace Detectors
- Tomographic EDSs
- X-Ray Screening Systems
- IED Mitigation Devices
B] The research team provided consultation services and customized reports on Explosives Detection Systems and Technologies to the following governmental bodies and security agencies:
- U.S. Congress
- Sweden Customs Services
- U.S GAO
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Israeli National Security Agency
- U.S. DOD
- U.S. Army
- Israeli Counter Terror Agency
C] Other Team Activities:
- Team members participated, chaired and/or lectured in 26 Explosives Detection related conferences over the past 20 years
- Published 71 “Explosives Detection Technologies & Markets” related reports over the past 16 years
D] Beyond their experience our team of analysts undertook a number of initiatives striving to provide a comprehensive and in-depth study:
- Visited and interviewed Explosives Detection companies
- Reviewed and analyzed over 295 Explosives Detection reports, papers, vendors and governmental information sources
- Participated in 10 round table Explosives Detection focus groups, including 61 Explosives Detection experts and clients
- Conducted 115 face-to-face interviews with industry executives, other experts and counter terror agencies officers
- Reviewed Industry relevant corporations' security exchange filing, websites & marketing literature
The report is granulated by 5 Regional, 44 National, 7 Vertical, 8 Technology and 3 Revenue Source Vectors, resulting in 205 sub-markets, as shown in the chart below:
Top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to estimate and validate the size of the market and sub-markets in the entire Explosives Detection market. With a highly fragmented Explosives Detection market, we analyzed each dollar spent via 5 bottom-up research vectors:
By 7 Vertical Markets:
- 1. Aviation Security
- 2. Maritime Security
- 3. Land Transportation Security
- 4. Secured Perimeters & Buildings
- 5. Postal Security
- 6. Public Venue Security
- 7. Other Vertical Markets
By 8 Technology Markets:
- 1. Explosives Trace Detection Systems (ETD)
- 2. Metal Detectors
- 3. Standoff Detection
- 4. IoT & Predictive Maintenance
- 5. EDS & BHS
- 6. Full Body Scanners (AIT)
- 7. X-ray Scanners (w/o AIT)
- 8. Big Data & Data Analytics
By 3 Revenue Segments:
- 1. Product Sales
- 2. Aftersale Revenues
- 3. Planning, Consulting & Training Services
By 5 Regional Markets:
- 1. North America
- 2. Latin America
- 3. Europe
- 4. Middle East and Africa
- 5. Asia-Pacific
By 46 National Markets:
- 1. U.S.
- 2. Canada
- 3. Mexico
- 4. Colombia
- 5. Brazil
- 6. Argentina
- 7. Rest of South America
- 8. UK
- 9. Germany
- 10. Belgium
- 11. France
- 12. Spain
- 13. Italy
- 14. Poland
- 15. Russia
- 16. Sweden
- 17. Netherlands
- 18. Denmark
- 19. Austria
- 20. Czech Republic
- 21. Poland
- 22. Russia
- 23. Rest of Europe
- 24. Turkey
- 25. Israel
- 26. Saudi Arabia
- 27. Qatar
- 28. UAE
- 29. Kuwait
- 30. Nigeria
- 31. South Africa
- 32. Iraq
- 33. Rest of Middle East & Africa
- 34. Azerbaijan
- 35. Kazakhstan
- 36. Pakistan
- 37. India
- 38. China
- 39. Taiwan
- 40. South Korea
- 41. Japan
- 42. Malaysia
- 43. Indonesia
- 44. Australia
- 45. Singapore
- 46. Rest of Asia-Pacific
The report presents:
39 Key Vendors: Profiles, Products & Contact Info.
- 1. 1st Detect Corporation
- 2. 3DX-Ray
- 3. Adani
- 4. Analysed Images
- 5. Astrophysics Inc.
- 6. Autoclear LLC
- 7. Biosensor Applications AB
- 8. Bruker Corporation
- 9. DetectaChem, LLC
- 10. EG&G Middle East
- 11. Electronic Sensor Technology
- 12. Eurologix Security Ltd.
- 13. FLIR Systems Inc
- 14. Gilardoni SpA
- 15. Hitachi Ltd
- 16. Ion Applications Inc.
- 17. Ketech Defence
- 18. L-3 Communictions
- 19. Leidos Inc.
- 20. LIXI Inc.
- 21. MINXRAY, Inc.
- 22. Mistral Security, Inc.
- 23. Morpho Detection
- 24. MS Tech.
- 25. Nuctech Co. Ltd.
- 26. Optosecurity
- 27. OSI Systems
- 28. RedXDefense
- 29. SAIC
- 30. SCANNA MSC Ltd.
- 31. Sibel Ltd.
- 32. Smiths Detection
- 33. Todd Research Ltd.
- 34. Vidisco Ltd.
- 35. Rapiscan Systems
- 36. Reveal Imaging Technologies
- 37. Syagen Technology
- 38. Thermo Fisher Schientific
- 39. Westminster International
Market & Industry Analysis
Market drivers & inhibitors, SWOT analysis, barriers to entry, supplier power, buyer power & barriers to substitution.
Competitive analysis, industry analysis, price elasticity, mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Business Opportunities and Challenges
Dozens of business opportunities, barriers to entry, supply-side & demand-side analysis, variable economic conditions, market tiers, defense primes & mega corporations' inroads into the market, people screening market entry strategies.
Airports Screening Data 2016 & 2019
Details included for each airport: number of passengers screened and annual growth rate of passengers in more than 1800 airports.
Also see our Explosives & Weapons Detection Systems Market, Technologies & Industry - 2018-2025 report for additional information.
For readers who wish to acquire more information, the report also includes 19 in-depth appendices:
- Appendix A: 40 Countries Market: Backgrounds
- Appendix B: Improvised Explosives & Military Grade Explosives
- Appendix C: X-Ray Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle Explosives & Weapons Screening Technologies
- Appendix D: Global Security Concerns
- Appendix E: Standoff IED Detection Technologies
- Appendix F: TSA Apex Checkpoint of the Future
- Appendix G: Business & Technological Opportunities and Challenges
- Appendix H: The Explosives & Weapons Detection Products Industry
- Appendix I: Explosives & Weapons Detection Systems Industry: Business Models & Strategies
- Appendix J: Cargo Facility Regulations
- Appendix K: Air Cargo Approved Explosives Screening Systems (ACSTL)
- Appendix L: Authorized Air-Cargo Screening Facilities Roster
- Appendix M: IATA, Boeing, Airbus & ICAO Air Travel and Air Cargo Forecast to 2034
- Appendix N: IATA Airport Screening Checkpoints Recommended
- Appendix O: Israel Ben Gurion Airport Security Procedures
- Appendix P: Explosives & Weapons Detection Related Product Standards
- Appendix Q: International X-ray Explosives & Weapons Detection Systems Related Legislation
- Appendix R: Security & Screening Related Big Data Technologies
- Appendix S: Glossary & Abbreviations