Police Modernization Market to Reach $59.9B by 2025
The Law Enforcement & Police Modernization Market - 2019-2025 report, consisting of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 vertical, 5 technology, 5 regional and 43 national markets, detailing 234 relevant 2018-2025 submarkets.
New and maturing technologies, such as Predictive Policing, Crime Analytics, Next Generation 911 (NG911), Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Big Data, Data Analysis, Gunshot Detectors, IoT and Smart Video Surveillance will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities. According to the report, the market is forecast to grow to $59.9 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of XX%.
This 1035 -page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global police modernization market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market. In addition, the report provides extensive and updated data on 54 Law Enforcement & Police Modernization vendors.
Key drivers of the Law Enforcement & Police Modernization market include:
- New and maturing technologies, (e.g., Crime Analytics, Predictive Policing, NG911, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Big Data, Data Analysis, Gunshot Detectors and Smart Video Surveillance)
- Terror and crime
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism
- Trump administration's Law Enforcement & Police Modernization and the Mexican Wall funding
- Private sector security
- Growing internal security modernization markets in autocratic states (e.g., China, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia
- Critical infrastructure protection growing needs
Why Buy this Police & Law Enforcement Modernization Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What drives the customers to purchase Law Enforcement & Police Modernization solutions and services?
- What is the market size and what are the trends of 234 submarkets during 2018-2025?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the Law Enforcement & Police Modernization technology & services trends?
- What are the 10 Vertical and Technology markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global Law Enforcement & Police Modernization Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the "money trail" - each dollar spent, and the global aviation security market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 5 Technologies:
- C2I, C2ISR, C2ISTAR, C3, C3I, C4 & C4I2
- IT, AI & Big Data
- Intelligence Systems
- Personal Equipment
- Detection, Surveillance & Other
By 16 Vertical Market:
- Internal Security Agencies
- Counter Terror Agencies
- Cybersecurity Agencies
By 43 National Markets:
- Rest of LATAM
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- Integration, Installation & Commissioning
- Training & Services
- Planning & Consulting
- Maintenance & Upgrades
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2018-2025 market
D. The report includes the following 4 appendices:
- Appendix A: National Law Enforcement & Police Modernization Market Background for 44 countries
- Appendix B: The Law Enforcement & Police Modernization Industry
- Appendix C: Law Enforcement & Police Modernization Related Product Standards
E. The report addresses over 320 aviation security standards (including links)
F. The police modernization report provides extensive and updated data on 54 vendors of Law Enforcement & Police Modernization related products (including companies' profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, Law Enforcement & Police Modernization products, and contact info):
- 911 Tech
- Aardvark Tactical Inc.
- Abbott Informatics
- Able 2 Products Company
- Aeryon Labs
- Agusta Westland
- Alliant Techsystems
- BAE Systems plc
- Blackthorn GRC
- Brugger & Thomet
- Chemring Defense
- Combined Tactical Systems
- Defense Technology Corp.
- Digital Ally
- Digital Design
- FN Herstal
- General Dynamics
- Goodrich Corp.
- Heckler & Koch
- Kratos Defense & Security
- Lamperd Less Lethal Inc.
- LE Systems Inc.
- LRAD Corp.
- Mace Security International Inc.
- Metal Storm Limited
- MK Ballistic Systems
- NonLethal Technologies Inc.
- Penn Arms Inc.
- PepperBall Technologies
- Policske Strojirny
PW Defense Raytheon Remington Arms Company Rotal Ordnance SEA Technology Security Devices International Inc. SNPE Taser International TFM Universal Propulsion Verney Carron Wynyard Logitech ZARC International Inc.