Command & Control Market to Reach $30.5B by 2025
According to the Command and Control Technologies Market in Defense, Law Enforcement & Public Safety - 2020-2025 report, the market is forecast to go through major shifts, growing to $ 30.5 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of XX%. Drivers for this market include new and maturing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Communications, Big Data & Data Analysis, IoT, and G-5 communications, which will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
Additional factors to drive the Command and Control Technologies Market include:
- Terror, national security and crime
- China-U.S high-tech "Arms Race"
- Trump administration's higher DOD, DHS and law enforcement funding
- AI, Big Data, IoT & 5-G Technolgies
- President Xi's internal security funding
- The "We Will Invest Whatever It Takes" approach of autocratic governments (e.g., China, Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia) to avoid regime change
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism threats
- Quantum Cryptology threats and opportunities
- The ongoing conflicts in the Middle East
The Command and Control Technologies Market report, consisting of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 Vertical, 5 Technology, 5 Revenue Sources, 5 Regional and 43 National Markets, detailing 234 relevant 2018-2025 submarkets. The report also provides extensive and updated data on 31 Command and Control Technologies Vendors.
This 1235-page report is the most comprehensive review of the global Command and Control Technologies Market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The report includes the following Command & Control System Configurations:
- C2I - Command, Control & Intelligence
- C2ISR - C2I plus Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- C2ISTAR - C2, Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition, and Reconnaissance)
- C3 - Command, Control & Communications
- C3I -Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
- C3ISTAR - C3 plus ISTAR
- C4, C4I, C4ISR, C4ISTAR, C4ISREW, C4ISTAREW C - Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence and Interoperability
- C5I - Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Collaboration and Intelligence
Why Buy this Command & Control Systems Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the market size and what are the trends of 232 submarkets during 2018-2025?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase command and control systems solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the command and control systems technology & services trends?
- What are the 10 Vertical and Technology markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The global Command and Control Technologies Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the "money trail" - each dollar spent in the global Command and Control Technologies market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 5 Technologies:
- 1.C2, C3, C4 & C5 Based Systems Hardware
- 2.C2, C3, C4 & C5 Based Systems Software
- 3.Artificial Intelligence
- 5.Big Data, IIoT & Other
By 5 Vertical Markets:
- 2.Intelligence Services
- 3.Law Enforcement
- 4.Public Safety
- 5.Disaster Response & Other
By 43 National Markets:
- 7.Rest of LATAM
- 19.Czech Republic
- 21.Rest of Europe
- 24.Saudi Arabia
- 29.South Africa
- 30.Rest of MEA
- 33.South Korea
- 43.Rest of Asia Pacific
By 5 Regional Markets:
- 1.North America
- 2.Latin America
- 4.Middle East & Africa
- 5.Asia Pacific
By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- 1.Product Sales
- 2.Integration, Installation & Commissioning
- 3.Training & Services
- 4.Planning & Consulting
- 5.Maintenance & Upgrades
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
- 1.Market drivers & inhibitors
- 2.Business opportunities
- 3.SWOT analysis
- 4.Competitive analysis
- 5.Business environment
- 6.2018-2025 market
E. The Command and Control report includes the following 4 Appendices:
- 1.Appendix A: National Command and Control Technologies Market Background of 43 countries
- 2.Appendix B: Command and Control Systems Industry
- 3.Appendix C: Command and Control Systems Related Standards
- 4.Appendix D: Abbreviations
F. The report addresses over 320 security standards (including links)
G. The Command & Control Systems Market report provides updated extensive data on 30 leading vendors (including companies' profile, revenues, products, and contact info.):
- 2.BAE Systems
- 4.Boeing Company
- 5.CACI International Inc
- 6.Christie Digital Systems
- 7.Collins Aerospace
- 8.Datapath Limited
- 9.Elbit Systems Ltd.
- 10.Extron Electronics
- 11.General Dynamics Corp.
- 12.Green Hippo
- 13.Harris Corp.
- 14.Hiperwall Inc.
- 15.Honeywell International Inc.16.InFocus Corp.
- 17.Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
- 18.Leonardo SPA
- 19.Lockheed Martin
- 21.Northrop Grumman Corp.
- 22.Panasonic Corp.
- 23.Planar System Inc.
- 25.RGB Spectrum Inc.
- 26.Saab AB
- 27.Thales Group
- 29.Userful Corp
- 30.VuWall Technology Inc.