Intrusion Detection Modernization Market to Reach $41B by 2025
New and maturing Intrusion Detection technologies, such as: Artificial Intelligence, Smart Fences, IoT, Subterranean Tunnel Detection, Cybersecurity, Big Data, Data Analysis and Smart & Covert Sensors will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities
The “ Intrusion Detection Modernization Market in Homeland Security & Public Safety - 2019-2025” report, consisting of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 vertical markets, 5 technology markets, 5 revenue sources, 5 regional markets and 43 national markets, detailing 234 relevant 2018-2025 submarkets in total. In addition, the report provides extensive and updated data on 147 Intrusion Detection products & services Vendors. According to the report, the market is expected to reach $41 billion in 2025.
Key drivers of the Intrusion Detection Modernization in Homeland Security & Public Safety Market include:
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism
- Trump administration's Mexican Wall funding
- New and maturing technologies, (e.g., Covert Fences, IoT, Subterranean Tunnel Detection, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Big Data & Data Analysis and Smart Sensors)
- The need to minimize the labor cost of CIP
Intrusion Detection Modernization Market Segmentation
Vectors of 234 Submarkets
This 1095-page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global Intrusion Detection Modernization Market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
Why Buy this Intrusion Detection Technologies Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What drives the customers to purchase Intrusion Detection solutions and services?
- What is the Intrusion Detection Modernization market size and what are the trends of 232 submarkets during 2018-2025?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to modernize their Intrusion Detection solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the Intrusion Detection technology & services trends?
- What are the 10 Vertical and Technology markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global Intrusion Detection Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” - each dollar spent, and the global aviation security market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 5 Technologies:
- 1. Video, Radar & Lidar Surveillance & Analytics
- 2. Overt & Covert Electronic Fences
- 3. IoT, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence
- 4. Non-Imaging (IR, Microwave, Acoustic & Other) Sensors
- 5. Command and Control Systems
By 5 Vertical Market:
- 1. Critical Infrastructure (CIP)
- 2. Government
- 3. Private Sector
- 4. Military & Defense
- 5. Correctional Facilities & Other
By 43 National Markets:
- 1. U.S.
- 2. Canada
- 3. Mexico
- 4. Colombia
- 5. Brazil
- 6. Argentina
- 7. Rest of LATAM
- 8. UK
- 9. France
- 10. Netherlands
- 11. Belgium
- 12. Sweden
- 13. Denmark
- 14. Germany
- 15. Austria
- 16. Italy
- 17. Spain
- 18. Poland
- 19. Czech Republic
- 20. Russia
- 21. Rest of Europe
- 22. Turkey
- 23. Israel
- 24. Saudi Arabia
- 25. UAE
- 26. Qatar
- 27. Kuwait
- 28. Nigeria
- 29. South Africa
- 30. Rest of MEA
- 31. India
- 32. China
- 33. South Korea
- 34. Japan
- 35. Australia
- 36. Azerbaijan
- 37. Kazakhstan
- 38. Pakistan
- 39. Taiwan
- 40. Singapore
- 41. Malaysia
- 42. Indonesia
- 43. Rest of Asia Pacific
By 5 Regional Markets:
- 1. North America
- 2. Latin America
- 3. Europe
- 4. Middle East & Africa
- 5. Asia Pacific
By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- 1. Product Sales
- 2. Integration, Installation & Commissioning
- 3. Training & Services
- 4. Planning & Consulting
- 5. Maintenance & Upgrades
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
- 1. Market drivers & inhibitors
- 2. Business opportunities
- 3. SWOT analysis
- 4. Competitive analysis
- 5. Business environment
- 6. The 2018-2025 market
D. The Homeland Market report includes the following 4 appendices:
- 1. Appendix A: National Intrusion Detection Market Background for 40 countries
- 2. Appendix B: The Intrusion Detection Industry
- 3. Appendix C: Intrusion Detection Related Products Standards
- 4. Appendix D: Abbreviations
E. The report addresses over 300 security standards (including links)
G. The Aviation and Airport Security Market report provides updated extensive data on 145 leading aviation security related vendors (including companies' profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, Intrusion Detection Modernization products, and contact info.):