Aviation Security Market & Technologies Report
18 years have passed since 9/11, and the global aviation security market, technologies and industry are forecast to go through major shifts. New and maturing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, NPR Based threat classification, new High Sensitivity X-ray Detectors, Big Data & Data Analytics, Machine Learning Based automated (EDS & X-ray) image interpretation & Smart Sensors, Cybersecurity, and 3D Facial Biometrics will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
According to the “Aviation Security Technologies, Industry & Global Market 2019-2025” report, the market is expected to grow from $XX Billion in 2018 to $XX billion in 2025 at a CAGR of XX%. The Chinese & US Aviation Security markets will continue to dominate the market, holding together over 50% of market during the forecast period.
This 1325-page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global Aviation Security market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The “Aviation Security Market - 2019-2025” report, consisting of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 vertical, 5 technology, 5 regional and 43 national markets, detailing 230 relevant sub-market aspects in total. Furthermore, the report provides updated extensive data of 147 leading Aviation Security vendors.
Aviation Security Market Segmentation Vectors of 230 Sub-Markets
Aviation Security market growth is driven by the following factors:
- Aviation travel and cargo industry growth
- New and upgraded airports
- New and maturing technologies, (e.g., High Sensitivity X-ray Detectors, Artificial Intelligence NPR Based Threat classification, Big Data & Data Analysis, Machine Learning Based Automated (EDS & X-ray) Image Interpretation & Smart Sensors, Cybersecurity, and 3D Facial Biometrics.
- President Trump's national security agenda
- PRC President Xi's internal security policy
Why Buy this Aviation and Airport Security Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the Aviation Security market size and what are the trends of 240 sub-markets during 2018-2025?
- What are the Aviation Security sub-markets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the Aviation Security decision-makers?
- What drives the Aviation Security customers to purchase aviation security solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the aviation security technology & services trends?
- What are the 10 Vertical and Technology markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global Aviation Security Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” - each dollar spent, and the global aviation security market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 5 Technologies:
- 1. Cybersecurity and other ICT
- 2. Airport Perimeter Security
- 3. Passenger, Luggage, Baggage & Cargo Screening
- 4. Surveillance
- 5. AI, Big Data Analytics & Other
By 5 Vertical Market:
- 1. Terminal
- 2. Airport Security (w/o Terminal)
- 3. Cargo Security
- 4. Aircraft Security
- 5. Other
By 43 National Markets:
- 1. U.S.
- 2. Canada
- 3. Mexico
- 4. Colombia
- 5. Brazil
- 6. Argentina
- 7. Rest of LATAM
- 8. UK
- 9. France
- 10. Netherlands
- 11. Belgium
- 12. Sweden
- 13. Denmark
- 14. Germany
- 15. Austria
- 16. Italy
- 17. Spain
- 18. Poland
- 19. Czech Republic
- 20. Russia
- 21. Rest of Europe
- 22. Turkey
- 23. Israel
- 24. Saudi Arabia
- 25. UAE
- 26. Qatar
- 27. Kuwait
- 28. Nigeria
- 29. South Africa
- 30. Rest of MEA
- 31. India
- 32. China
- 33. South Korea
- 34. Japan
- 35. Australia
- 36. Azerbaijan
- 37. Kazakhstan
- 38. Pakistan
- 39. Taiwan
- 40. Singapore
- 41. Malaysia
- 42. Indonesia
- 43. Rest of Asia Pacific
By 5 Regional Markets:
- 1. North America
- 2. Latin America
- 3. Europe
- 4. Middle East & Africa
- 5. Asia Pacific
By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- 1. Product Sales
- 2. Integration, Installation & Commissioning
- 3. Training & Services
- 4. Planning & Consulting
- 5. Maintenance & Upgrades
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
- 1. Market drivers & inhibitors
- 2. Business opportunities
- 3. SWOT analysis
- 4. Competitive analysis
- 5. Business environment
- 6. The 2018-2025 market
D. Airports Screening Data - 2018 & 2025
- 1. Details included in each airport: number of passengers screened and annual growth rate of passengers in more than 1800 airports across the world.
- 2. For additional information, please refer to our Explosives Detection Systems Market, Technologies & Industry - 2018-2025 report or the Explosives Trace Detection Market & ETD Technologies - 2017-2022
E. The Homeland Market report includes the following 3 appendices:
- 1. Appendix A: National Aviation Security Market Background for 40 countries
- 2. Appendix B: Aviation Security Industry
- 3. Appendix C: Aviation Security Related Products Standards
F. The report addresses over 320 aviation security standards (including links)
G. The Aviation and Airport Security Market report provides updated extensive data on 145 leading aviation security related vendors (including companies' profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, aviation security products, and contact info.):