Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Reach $106B by 2025
In upcoming years, the Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) market and industry are forecast to go through major technology shifts, it is expected to reach $106 billion in 2025. New and maturing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Smart Fences, Big Data & Data Analysis, AI based people identification, Smart Checkpoints, Advanced Cybersecurity and Nano Sensors will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - 2019-2025
This 1123-page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global CIP market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The “ Critical Infrastructure Protection Market- 2019-2025” report, consisting of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 vertical, 5 technology, 5 regional, 5 revenue sources and 43 national markets, detailing 232 relevant 2018-2025 submarkets.
Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Segmentation Vectors of 232 Relevant 2019-2025 Submarkets
Aviation Security market growth is driven by the following factors:
- Aviation travel and cargo industry growth
- New and upgraded airports
- New and maturing technologies, (e.g., High Sensitivity X-ray Detectors, Artificial Intelligence NPR Based Threat classification, Big Data & Data Analysis, Machine Learning Based Automated (EDS & X-ray) Image Interpretation & Smart Sensors, Cybersecurity, and 3D Facial Biometrics.
- President Trump's national security agenda
- PRC President Xi's internal security policy
Why Buy this Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the CIP market size and what are the trends of 232 submarkets during 2018-2025?
- What are the CIP submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase CIP solutions and services?
- What are the CIP customers looking for?
- What are the CIP technology & services trends?
- What are the 10 Vertical and Technology markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to CIP market penetration & growth?
B. The global Critical Infrastructure Protection market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail4” - each dollar spent, and the global critical infrastructure protection market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 5 Technologies:
- 1. Cyber Security
- 2. Command & Control Systems
- 3. Physical Barriers & Passive Fences
- 4. Intrusion Detection Technologies
- 5. AI, Access Control & Other
By 5 Vertical Market:
- 1. IT Infrastructure
- 2. Financial Services
- 3. Communication & Transportation
- 4. Energy & Power
- 5. Other CIP
By 43 National Markets:
- 1. U.S.
- 2. Canada
- 3. Mexico
- 4. Colombia
- 5. Brazil
- 6. Argentina
- 7. Rest of LATAM
- 8. UK
- 9. France
- 10. Netherlands
- 11. Belgium
- 12. Sweden
- 13. Denmark
- 14. Germany
- 15. Austria
- 16. Italy
- 17. Spain
- 18. Poland
- 19. Czech Republic
- 20. Russia
- 21. Rest of Europe
- 22. Turkey
- 23. Israel
- 24. Saudi Arabia
- 25. UAE
- 26. Qatar
- 27. Kuwait
- 28. Nigeria
- 29. South Africa
- 30. Rest of MEA
- 31. India
- 32. China
- 33. South Korea
- 34. Japan
- 35. Australia
- 36. Azerbaijan
- 37. Kazakhstan
- 38. Pakistan
- 39. Taiwan
- 40. Singapore
- 41. Malaysia
- 42. Indonesia
- 43. Rest of Asia Pacific
By 5 Regional Markets:
- 1. North America
- 2. Latin America
- 3. Europe
- 4. Middle East & Africa
- 5. Asia Pacific
By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- 1. Product Sales
- 2. Integration, Installation & Commissioning
- 3. Training & Services
- 4. Planning & Consulting
- 5. Maintenance & Upgrades
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
- 1. Market drivers & inhibitors
- 2. Business opportunities
- 3. SWOT analysis
- 4. Competitive analysis
- 5. Business environment
- 6. The 2018-2025 market
D. The report includes the following 4 appendices:
- 1. Appendix A: National CIP Market Background for 40 countries
- 2. Appendix B: The Critical Infrastructure Protection Industry
- 3. Appendix C: CIP Related Products Standards
- 4. Appendix D: Abbreviations
F. The report addresses over 300 security standards (including links)
G. The Critical Infrastructure Security Market report provides updated extensive data on 146 leading CIP related vendors (including companies' profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, critical infrastructure protection products, and contact info.):