The full report suite on the U.S. market for urological devices includes urinary incontinence devices, stone management devices, benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) treatment devices, urological endoscopes, prostate cancer treatment devices, urodynamic equipment, nephrostomy devices and erectile dysfunction devices.
Overall, the U.S. urological device market was valued at over $2.9 billion in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 3.6% to reach $3.8 billion.
As the demand side of the market continues to undergo consolidation, with hospitals acquiring outpatient facilities and expanding the reach of the group purchasing organizations (GPOs), coupled with the reimbursement cuts across the urology space, average selling prices are expected to remain under significant pressure, negatively impacting the future growth of the market.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE UROLOGICAL DEVICES MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- US Market Overview for Urological Devices - 2019 - MedView - Overview chapter on the US market for urological devices. It provides a snapshot of what trends, drivers and limiters are affecting each market segment. The chapter also includes a brief analysis of the competitive market share.
- US Procedure Numbers for Urological Devices - 2019 - MedPro -Discusses urological procedures performed in the US. It includes prostate cancer treatment, interventional benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) treatment, stone management, nephrostomy, urinary incontinence and erectile dysfunction management.
- US Market Report for Urinary Incontinence Devices - 2019 - MedCore - This market is comprised of the markets for spinal navigation capital equipment, system rentals, disposables, and services and maintenance revenue.
- US Market Report for Stone Management Devices - 2019 - MedCore - In-depth analysis of the Stone Treatment Device market.
- US Market Report for BPH Treatment Devices - 2019 - MedCore - In-depth analysis of the Laser BPH Device market. Chapter includes Laser BPH Capital Equipment market and Laser BPH Fiber market.
- US Market Report for Urological Endoscope - 2019 - MedCore - In-depth analysis of the Urological Endoscopes market. The chapter includes market segments such as the rigid cystoscope market, flexible cystoscope market, semi-rigid ureteroscope market, flexible ureteroscope market, rigid resectoscope market and rigid nephroscope market.
- US Market Report for Prostate Cancer Treatment Devices -2019 - MedCore - This report includes the markets for prostate cancer treatment procedures, total brachytherapy market, and cryoablation device market
- US Market Report for Urodynamic Equipment Market 2019 - MedCore - This market includes segmentation for urodynamic procedures, urodynamic device markets, and urodynamic disposables market.
- US Market Report for Nephrostomy Devices - 2019 - MedCore - This is further segmented into the percustaneous nephrostomy set market, nephrostomy balloon catheter market, nephrostomy drainage tube market, and the ureteral stent market.
- US Market Report for Erectile Dysfunction Devices- 2019 - MedCore - This market is comprised of the erectile dysfunction management procedures, inflatable erectile dysfunction device market, malleable erectile dysfunction device market, and the vacuum constriction device market.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
In 2018, the leading competitor in the urological device market was Boston Scientific. The company held the leading positions in the stone management device market, BPH treatment device market and erectile dysfunction market.BARD was the second-leading competitor. The company held the leading position in the urinary incontinence device market, solely attributed to its dominant position in the urinary catheter market. Coloplast was the third-leading competitor. The company held the second-leading positions in the urinary incontinence device market and erectile dysfunction device market.