The global auto-injectors market is expected to reach nearly US$ 6 Billion by 2025. The auto-injector is a small device designed to deliver a specific dose of a particular drug. These are usually spring-loaded syringes that are mainly invented for comfortable and safe dispensation of the drugs. The drug is delivered by inserting the syringe needle at the desired site of injection, and on a push of a button. Auto-injectors are easy to use, and intended for self-administration by patients or any other care taker or personnel at home. Rising self-medication practices, mounting occurrence of chronic and lifestyle associated diseases, advancement in technology, government reimbursements, and increasing incidences of anaphylaxis cases and food allergies around the world is majorly responsible for the growth of the global auto-injectors market.
Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast - By Application/Indication
- Anaphylaxis is the leading application segment of the auto-injectors market.
- Multiple sclerosis is the second leading application of the auto-injectors market.
- Multiple sclerosis affects about 400,000 people in the United States, and about 2.5 Million worldwide.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is the fastest growing segment of the auto-injectors market.
Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast - By Product Type
- Prefilled auto-injectors dominate the auto-injectors market with over 90% share in the year 2018.
- Fillable auto-injectors are reusable injectors which is designed for multiple use administration and their reservoir can contain more than a single dose.
Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast - By Usability
- Disposable auto-injectors dominates the market and is projected to grow at a significant pace owing to the benefits of disposable auto-injectors over reusable devices.
- The reusable auto-injectors, on the other hand, captured over 35% share of the market.
Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast - By Distribution Channels
- Online pharmacies are the largest distribution channel for auto-injectors.
- Retail pharmacies will be procuring over one-fourth of the global market value by the end of forecast period.
Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast - By Region
- North America currently holds majority of the auto-injectors market and is expected to maintain its position throughout the forecast period.
- Globally, Europe stands as the second largest market for auto-injectors.
- Asia-Pacific auto-injectors market is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
- The Middle East & Africa auto-injectors market is predicted to be in the range of US$ 350 - US$ 375 Million by 2025.
iGATE RESEARCH report titled "Global Auto-Injectors Market (By Application/Indication, Product Type, Usability, Distribution Channels, Region), Key Company Profiles - Forecast to 2025" provides a comprehensive analysis of the Global Auto-Injectors Market.
This 126 Page report with 55 Figures and 10 Tables has been analyzed from 9 View Points:
- 1) Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast (2013 - 2025)
- 2) Global Auto-Injectors Market Share and Forecast (2013 - 2025)
- 3) By Application/Indication - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast (2013 - 2025)
- 4) By Product Type - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast (2013 - 2025)
- 5) By Usability - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast (2013 - 2025)
- 6) By Distribution Channels - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast (2013 - 2025)
- 7) By Region - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast (2013 - 2025)
- 8) Global Auto-Injectors Market - Key Company Profiles (2013 - 2025)
- 9) Global Auto-Injectors Market - Growth Drivers & Challenges
- By Application/Indication - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
By Product Type - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast
- 1. Prefilled Auto Injectors
- 2. Fillable Auto Injectors
By Usability - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast
- 1. Reusable Auto Injectors
- 2. Disposable Auto Injectors
By Distribution Channels - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast
- 1. Online Pharmacies
- 2. Retail Pharmacies
- 3. Other Channels
By Region - Global Auto-Injectors Market & Forecast
- 1. North America
- 2. Europe
- 3. Asia Pacific
- 4. Middle East & Africa
- 5. Latin America
Global Auto-Injectors Market - Company Profiles, Strategy/Initiatives, Financial Insights
- 1. Antares Pharma, Inc
- 2. Mylan N.V.
- 3. Amgen Inc.
- 4. Novartis AG
- 5. Bayer AG
- 6. Eli Lilly And Company
- 7. Bristol - Myers Squibb Company
- 8. Biogen Inc.
- 9. Becton, Dickinson & Company
- 10. Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc (a subsidiary of Pfizer Inc)
- 11. Unilife Corporation
- 12. Scandinavian Health Ltd.
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.