The global mobile phone accessories market reached a value of US$ 80.44 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 116.39 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.10% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Mobile phone accessories comprise any hardware or software not integral to the operation of a mobile phone as designed by the manufacturer. They include portable chargers, car mounts, selfie sticks, camera lens attachments, headphones, Bluetooth accessories, gaming controllers, power banks, and cases and covers. At present, there is an increase in the reliance on smartphones for communication and entertainment purposes, which is catalyzing the demand for mobile phone accessories across the globe. Mobile Phone Accessories Market Trends:
- The rising popularity of mobile photography represents one of the key factors stimulating the growth of the market. Moreover, there is an increase in the sales of headphones and earphones on account of the growing consumer preference for music on the go. Wireless headphones and earphones are replacing their wired counterparts as they offer portability, hands-free use, and better compatibility with modern devices. Furthermore, rising technological advancements, including the implementation of noise-canceling technology, are fueling market growth. Besides this, consumers are increasingly purchasing screen protectors, which help reduce glare, enhance privacy, resist fingerprints, repel dirt, and protect against ultraviolet (UV) damage. In addition, they safeguard the screen from scratches and damage that can be caused by accidentally dropping the mobile phone. Apart from this, as batteries have a limited life span, customers are purchasing power banks to improve the performance of their mobile phones. Smart wearable watches, such as fitness bands, can monitor calories burnt and track the heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature of the user. This, coupled with the increasing adoption of virtual reality (VR) headsets in the healthcare industry, which enable healthcare professionals and patients to interact with simulated environments, is driving the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global mobile phone accessories market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, price range and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Portable Speaker
- Memory Card
- Power Bank
- Protective Case
- Screen Guards
- Breakup by Price Range: Premium
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Breakup by Region: North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Apple Inc., Bose Corporation, Energizer Holdings Inc., JVCKENWOOD Corporation, Kingston Technology Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Plantronics Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Sony Corporation, Western Digital Corporation and Xiaomi Inc. Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global mobile phone accessories market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global mobile phone accessories market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the price range?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global mobile phone accessories market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?