The Oman PVC pipes market size reached US$ 127.1 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 190.1 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
PVC pipes are produced using a durable plastic resin, known as polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which is the third most popular synthetic polymer manufactured across the globe. In comparison with other conventional pipes, these pipes are more flexible, lightweight and long-lasting which makes it easier to install, handle and transport them. These pipes are also resistant to fire, bending, extreme movement and bacterial contamination, and their production requires a significantly lesser amount of energy. As a result, they are gaining traction in Oman and replacing the cast-iron and galvanized pipes which were traditionally used across various industries in the country.
- Since several decades, Oman has been dependent on the oil and gas industry for generating wealth. However, the reduction in global oil prices during 2014-2017 led to growing concerns in the Sultanate regarding alternative sources of income for stimulating the country's economy. As a result, it has introduced various infrastructure projects and has implemented regulations to improve the inflow of foreign direct investments in the country. Oman is also experiencing robust growth in the tourism sector which can be attributed to its rich heritage. In addition to this, the inauguration of a new terminal in the Muscat airport has also increased the regional tourist inflow. Moreover, the Oman Power and Water Procurement Company awarded the Salalah Independent Water Project (IWP) to a consortium involving ACWA Power and Veolia Middle East in Dhofar. The project is the first standalone water desalination project in Dhofar and is projected to strengthen the demand for piping materials such as PVC pipes in the Governate.
- IMARC Group's latest report provides a deep insight into the Oman PVC pipes market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Oman PVC pipes market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Oman PVC pipes market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on application.
Breakup by Application:
- Sewerage and Drainage
- Water Supply
- Oil and Gas
- In Oman, sewerage and drainage currently represent the largest application segment, accounting for the majority of the total market share.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been analyzed in the report along with detailed profiles of the major players in the market. Some of these players include
- Muna Noor
- Oman Zawawi Est. LLC
- Amiantit Oman
- Composite Pipe Industry
- Key Questions Answered in This Report
- 1. What is the expected growth rate of the Oman PVC pipes market?
- 2. What are the key factors driving the Oman PVC pipes market?
- 3. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Oman PVC pipes market?
- 4. What is the breakup of the Oman PVC pipes market based on the application?
- 5. Who are the key players/companies in the Oman PVC pipes market?