The global aluminum curtain wall market size reached US$ 39.3 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 62.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.57% during 2023-2028.
An aluminum curtain wall is a thin wall framing attached to a building structure, which contains in-fills of glass, metal panels, or light stones. It is manufactured using lightweight materials that prevent water penetration, reduce overall construction costs, and improve energy efficiency and air impermeability. It is usually installed in high-rise construction and commercial buildings to improve their thermal and solar control performance in harsh climates. At present, aluminum curtain walls are widely available in standard prefabricated systems and specialized custom wall units as per the requirements of customers.
Aluminum Curtain Wall Market Trends:
- As aluminum curtain walls provide viable glazing solutions for residential properties, a significant rise in the number of housing projects on account of rapid urbanization and inflating income levels represents one of the key factors propelling the market growth. Moreover, the growing trend of compact and integrated modular homes is resulting in the considerably increasing utilization of aluminum curtain walls to create consistent and attractive facades and improve overall aesthetics. In line with this, the escalating need for energy-efficient building systems due to rising environmental concerns and the implementation of stringent policies by governments of numerous countries is positively influencing the market. In addition, the emerging trend of modern, contemporary offices is contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, as shopping centers contribute to a considerable fraction of carbon emissions and energy consumption, several companies are integrating sustainability measures to reduce the environmental impact of buildings. This is catalyzing the demand for aluminum curtain walls across the globe. Furthermore, increasing consumer spending on entertainment and recreation services is projected to expand the application of aluminum curtain walls in designing high-end, eco-friendly entertainment establishments and recreational complexes.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global aluminum curtain wall market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, construction type, material and applications.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Construction Type:
- New Construction
Breakup by Material:
- Fiberglass and Glass Wool
- Mineral Wool
- Plastic Foam
Breakup by Applications:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Alumil S.A., Arconic Corporation, Gutmann AG, Heroal (Johann Henkenjohann GmbH & Co. KG.), HUECK System GmbH & Co. KG, Kalwall Corporation, National Enclosure Company LLC, Ponzio S.R.L, PRL Glass Systems Inc., Raico Bautechnik GmbH, Reynaers Aluminium NV, Tubelite Inc. (Apogee Enterprises Inc.), and YKK Group.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global aluminum curtain wall market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global aluminum curtain wall market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global aluminum curtain wall market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global aluminum curtain wall market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global aluminum curtain wall market based on the type?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global aluminum curtain wall market based on the applications?
- 7. What are the key regions in the global aluminum curtain wall market?
- 8. Who are the key players/companies in the global aluminum curtain wall market?