The report on the global IoT in agriculture market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2020 to 2028. The report predicts the global IoT in agriculture market to grow with a CAGR of over 10% over the forecast period from 2022-2028. The study on IoT in agriculture market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2020 to 2028.
The report on IoT in agriculture market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global IoT in agriculture market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global IoT in agriculture market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The rising adoption of remote sensing, monitoring technologies, and VRT by farmers worldwide is driving the growth of the market.
- The increasing demand for food and decreasing cultivate land globally is also a major factor contributing to the growth of the market.
- The lack of awareness in farmers about the IoT technology is the major factor restraining the growth of the market.
- Increasing adoption of the drones and UAVs for sparing fertilizers and for monitoring purposes will create ample growth opportunities for the market.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include:
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include:
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global IoT in agriculture market is segmented on the basis of system, and application.
The Global IoT in Agriculture Market by System
- Automation and Control Systems
- Sensing and Monitoring Devices
- Livestock Monitoring Hardware
- Fish Farming Hardware
The Global IoT in Agriculture Market by Application
- Precision Farming
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouses
- Monitor Climate Conditions
- Remote Sensing
- Computer Imaging
The companies covered in the report include:
- Deere and Company
- Raven Industries
- Trimble Inc.
- Innovasea Systems
- AKVA Group
- CropX inc.
- Hexagon AB
- Teejet Technologies Illinois, LLC
What does this Report Deliver?
- 1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the IoT in agriculture market.
- 2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the IoT in agriculture market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028.
- 3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global IoT in agriculture market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- 4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.