The report on the global digital signage market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2021-2030. The report predicts the global digital signage market to grow with a CAGR of Over 7% over the forecast period from 2023-2030. The study on digital signage market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2021-2030.
The report on digital signage market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global digital signage market over the period of 2021-2030. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global digital signage market over the period of 2021-2030. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The rise of smart cities is expected to drive market growth.
- Increasing demand for digital signage solutions from industries such as healthcare, transportation, hospitality, and retail significantly boosts market growth.
- High initial investments associated with digital signage hinder market growth.
- Advancements in display technology are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include:
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include:
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global digital signage market is segmented on the basis of component, type, technology, location, and application.
The Global Digital Signage Market by Component
The Global Digital Signage Market by Type
- Video Screen
- Digital Poster
- Transparent LED Screen
- Video Walls
The Global Digital Signage Market by Technology
The Global Digital Signage Market by Location
The Global Digital Signage Market by Application
The companies covered in the report include:
- BrightSign LLC
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Keywest Technology, Inc.
- Sharp NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Panasonic Holdings Corporation
- OMNIVEX CORPORATION
What does this Report Deliver?
- 1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the digital signage market.
- 2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the digital signage market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2030.
- 3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global digital signage market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- 4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.