Comprehensive 136-page industry report detailing the $23.5B Predictive Maintenance market including:
- Market forecast 2019 to 2024
- Market size by technology, industry and region
- Database of 110+ real world predictive maintenance projects
- Database of 180+ predictive maintenance providers
- 8 Market drivers & characteristics
- 9 Company profiles, detailing leading vendors
- 9 Case studies of recent deployments
- 11 Industry trends
- 10 Challenges/barriers to adoption
- Business Model analysis
- And More
This predictive maintenance market report details the fastest growing use case for the Internet of Things.
- How the market is developing in 13 key industries
(Automotive & Transport, Buildings, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Energy, Healthcare, Machinery, Metals & Mining, Oil&Gas, Discrete Other, Pulp & Paper, Water & Wastewater, and Other)
- How Predictive Maintenance solutions are being implemented today (9 detailed use cases and list of 110+ real world projects)
- What the 11 current main trends are
- How the 9 leading Predictive Maintenance companies compare and how they fit into the landscape of 180+ PdM technology vendors
- Regional Market Split for 2018 to 2024
- How OEMs monetize Predictive Maintenance and what the corresponding services look like
QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS REPORT:
- What is Predictive Maintenance? ( i.e., a Predictive Maintenance definition)
- Which technologies are used for PdM (including a sensing and analytics technology deep-dive)?
- What are the examples of PdM vendors and PdM case studies?
- Which new business models does PdM allow?
- How does the PdM market look like (i.e., overview by regions, technologies, industries)?
- Which benefits are companies seeing from their PdM investments, and which KPIs are they using to measure them?
- What are the market drivers, trends & challenges in Predictive Maintenance space?