The report includes:
- Technology breakdown of Smart Meter solutions.
- Market sizing & outlook for 2019-2024
- Breakdown by region and shipments
- Breakdown by utility type (electricity, gas, water).
- Breakdown by end-user (industrial, commercial, residential).
- 14 Detailed case studies examining real-world deployments.
- 7 Trends and challenges in adoption of smart meter solutions.
- 40+ Charts analyzing the market.
- 25+ Market data tables in Excel.
- Competitive Landscape and 10 detailed vendor profiles.
- Database classifying 100+ smart meter ecosystem companies.
- Database classifying 80+ implementations of smart meters.
- And more
The Smart Meter report is part of a larger effort of mapping global Smart City initiatives in the IoT Analytics' Smart City Series. To date the series includes a Smart city project list, dedicated reports on smart streetlights, smart parking and now smart meters.
FIND OUT (IN THIS REPORT)
- How big the smart meter market is currently and how fast the market is growing
- How the market revenue is developing across 4 regions APAC, Europe, North America, and Rest of World
- How smart meter solutions are being implemented today (list of 80+ real-world deployments + 14 case study deep-dives)
- The technology segmentation of smart meter solutions and their main elements
- The connectivity technologies that are dominating the smart meter market
- Which company is leading the smart meter market and the corresponding market share of the leaders
- What the current main trending topics are affecting the smart meter market
- What the main challenges and barriers to adoption are
- And more