Juniper's Mobile & Online Gambling research offers a comprehensive analysis of the core digital gambling sectors, assessing top trends and market disruptors, alongside Juniper's view of impact on the industry.
The research gives detailed insight into the latest developments, including methods of content delivery, new technologies and legislation changes. The research covers:
- Exchange Betting;
- VR (Virtual Reality) Betting.
This research suite comprises:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition (PDF)
- 5 Year Deep Dive Data & Forecasting (PDF & Excel)
- Executive Summary & Core Findings (PDF)
- Industry Insights: Sector analysis and key takeaways for the industry including the following Juniper models:
- Juniper Player Positioning Quadrant
- Regulatory Heatmap Analysis
- Sector Dynamics: Strategic assessment of key sector developments including:
- Immediate and anticipated opportunities, across key segments;
- In-depth evaluation of the primary challenges and opportunities facing players.
- Case Studies: Highlighting the current and emerging players in the mobile and online gambling industry, alongside key player strengths and weaknesses.
- Regulatory Landscape: Assesses the impact of key state, national and international regulatory changes on stakeholders and players.
- Juniper Leaderboard & Player Analysis: Key player capability and capacity assessment provided for 12 major companies:
- 888 Holdings
- GVC Holdings
- Kindred Group (Formerly Unibet)
- Ladbrokes Coral
- Mr Green
- Paddy Power Betfair
- Rank Group
- Stars Group
- William Hill
- 1. What is changing in this mature market; how can providers diversify?
- 2. How is regulation evolving; where should the industry focus its intent?
- 3. Who are the leaders in the online gambling space?
- 4. What is the potential for new technologies including chatbots, blockchain and VR?
- 5. Are there any new or emerging markets; how can gambling companies take advantage of these?
- Profiled: 888 Holdings, Bet365, GVC Holdings, Kindred Group, Ladbrokes Coral, Mr Green, NetEnt, Paddy Power Betfair, Playtech, Rank Group, Stars Group, William Hill.
- Case Studied: FunFair, LetsBet, Lottoland, Lucky VR, Mega Particle, PokerStars, UK National Lottery.
- Mentioned: 32 Red, ADM (Agnezia delle dogane e dei Monopoli), Apple, ARJEL (Autorité de Régulation des Jeux En Ligne), ASA (Advertising Standards Authority), Avenue Capital Group, Bally Technologies, Banco Santander, Basho Technologies, Best Gaming Technology, BetBuddy, Betchoice, Betfilter, Betfred, Betstar, BetVictor, Betway, Blue Square, BMU, Bonoloto, British Columbian Lottery Corporation, Camelot Group, Cashbet Coin, Cockroach Labs, Dansk Underholdning, Danske Spil, Draft, Dustin AB, ECJ (European Court of Justice), Enracha, Facebook, FATF (Financial Action Task Force), First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation, Full Tilt, Gambling Commission, Grosvenor Casinos, Halifax Bank of Scotland, HKJC (Hong Kong Jockey Club), IGT, Irish Lotto, Joytoken, JRA (Japan Racing Association), Leap Gaming, LeoVegas, Lloyds, McKinsey & Company, Mecca Bingo, Microgaming, MyBet Italia, Norsk Tipping, Northstar Group, Oculus, Ontario Teachers Pension, Partypoker, Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation, PMU, Samsung, Secret Slots.com, Sky, Slotsmillion, Sportingbet, Sportsbet, SuperEnalotto, Travelex Group, TVG, Unibet, Worldpay.
Data & Interactive Forecast
The Mobile & Online Gambling forecast suite includes:
- Regional data splits by 8 key regions, alongside 16 country level splits for:
- South Korea
- Market data splits by metric:
- User Numbers
- Average Monthly Wager
- Total Wager
- Total Gross Win
- Market data splits by sector:
- Exchange Betting
- VR Betting
- Device data splits by:
- Desktop & Laptop PCs
- New VR forecasts for gambling.
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper's data for 8 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of over 140 tables and just under 24,000 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.