Juniper's benchmark research into the Commercial Connected Vehicles market covers OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and after-market Connected Vehicles within the commercial sector. It provides an extensive analysis of the connected vehicle ecosystem for fleet telematics alongside an in-depth examination of stakeholder opportunities and regional analysis.
For the first time, Juniper presents an analysis of the emerging V2V (vehicle-to-vehicle) technology landscape, with V2V expected to play a key role on the road to autonomous vehicles.
This research suite comprises:
- Market Trends & Competitive Landscape (PDF)
- 5 Year Market Sizing & Forecasts (PDF & Excel)
- Executive Summary & Core Findings (PDF)
- Sector Dynamics: Detailed analysis of the present market state and future outlook, examining:
- Recent market movements & regulatory landscape
- Business model analysis
- Key market forces
- Regional Analysis: A strategic review of the market landscape for commercial telematics across 8 key global regions for technologies including:
- OEM prospects
- After-market prospects
- Regional and country-specific opportunities
- Impact of regulation and wider market forces
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: A highly granular data set mapping out the key opportunities, covering adoption, users, service revenue and more for 8 global regions and 8 key country markets.
- Interviews: Insights from leading players, including:
- Cisco Jasper
- KORE Wireless
- Sierra Wireless
- Juniper Leaderboard: Key commercial telematics player capability and capacity assessment and positioning.
- 1. Which telematics service providers are leading the market?
- 2. What will the revenue opportunity be for commercial connected car services?
- 3. Which regions will be presented with the greatest commercial connected car opportunity over the next 5 years?
- 4. What role can mobile network operators expect to play in the connected car market?
- 5. What will be the most lucrative area of the commercial connected car market over the next five years?
- Interviewed: Cisco Jasper, Gemalto, KORE Wireless, Octo Telematics, Vodafone.
- Profiled: Airbiquity, AT&T, Cisco Jasper, Ctrack, KORE Wireless, Mojio, MiX Telematics, Octo Telematics, Tech Mahindra, Verizon, Vodafone, WirelessCar.
- Case Studied: Gemalto, Verizon.
- Mentioned: 5G Automotive Association, ABB, Accelerated, Admiral, Admiral, Aegis Management, AEMP (Association of Equipment Management Professionals), AIG, AIS, Alcatel, Allianz, Amaline, Amazon, AMS (Automotive Management Services), Apple, Arval, Aston Martin, ATIC Data Systems, ATrack, Audi, AudioVox, Avis, Bell Group, Bentley, BMW, Bosche, Chevrolet, China Telecom, China Unicom, Cinterion, Citroen, Coretex, Daimler, Danaher Motion, Deutsche Assistance Telematiks, DFDS Tor Line, Dooing, DriveNow, Driver Logic, EMS Global Tracking, Ericsson, EuropCar, Fai, Ferrari, Fiat, Fleetcor, fleetleed, Fleetmatics, Ford, GENIVI Alliance Membership, Geotab, Globe Tracker, GM (General Motors), Google, GSF Telecom Holdings, GSMA, Guidewire, Harman, Hartford, Henry Schein, Hertz, Hewlett Packard, Honda, IBM, IFTTT (If This Then That), Indus Towers, Infiniti, Infomobility, Inseego Corp, Insure The Box, Intact Financial Corporation, Iridium Communications, Ituran, Jaguar Land Rover, Jazz Wireless Data, Jaybridge Robotics, La Parissienne, Lamborghini, Leap Wireless, Lease Plan ENI, LexisNexis, Liberty, Lightbridge Communications, Luxoft, LV=, M1, MaGIC (Manufacturing Global Innovation Centre), Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles, Mahindra Satyam, MAPFRE, Maserati, Masternaut, Microcell, Microsoft, Mojio, Montezemolo & Partners, Nationwide, New Vaal Motor Group, NII Holdings, Nissan, Nortel, Novatel Wireless, NTT DoCoMo, Oakhurst, Oberthur Technologies, Ono, Opel, Optus, OSA, Peugeot, Pininfarina, Porsche, Position Logic, PositionLogic, Qoros, QSI Corporation, RacoWireless, Relay Ventures, Renova Group, Rogers Wireless, Safaricom, SafeNet, Samsung, Schneider Electric, Self-Driving Coalition for Safer Streets, SIMbae, Singtel, Skoda, SpotAngels, Sprint, StarHub, State Auto, State Farm, Subaru, Summit Partners, Swisscom, Telefonica, Telenor, Telogis , Telstra, T-Mobile, Tourmaline Labs, Tower Watson, Toyota, TRS (Tecnologie nelle Reti e nei Sistemi), TruePosition, Unipol Assicurazioni Spa, UNIVE, Urgently, Verifone, VisTrack, Vodacom, Volkswagen, Volvo, Wavetek Wandel Goltermann, Wind River, Wunelli, ZTE.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper's latest Commercial Connected Car forecast suite includes:
- Market data splits for 8 key global regions, and 8 countries including:
- Commercial Telematics
- OEM vs after-market systems
- Service provider revenues
- Operator revenues and data traffic
- Interactive Scenario tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 7 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 32 tables and over 3,800 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.