Juniper's ‘Commercial Connected Cars’ research covers services from automotive OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and aftermarket connected car service providers in the commercial vehicle market. It provides an incisive evaluation into connected vehicle services in the commercial sector, including fleet management in-vehicle telematics and V2V (Vehicle-to-Vehicle) technology.
For the first time, Juniper provides analysis and forecasts for future vehicle commerce services over commercial vehicles, including total number and value of transactions.
This research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition (PDF)
- 5 Year Deep Dive Data & Forecasting (PDF)
- Executive Summary & Core Findings (PDF)
- Sector Dynamics: Detailed evaluation of emerging automotive technologies, including analysis of the present market state and future stakeholder opportunities. Technologies assessed include:
- In-vehicle Commerce Opportunities
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) in the Automotive Sector
- 5G Networks
- Emerging Technology Impact Assessement: Strategic review of the opportunities, impacts and barriers of connected car services across with an evaluation of technologies including:
- Cellular V2V
- Benchmarket Industry Forecasts: Provided for key connected car services, including:
- V2V Services
- Connected Car Commerce
- Juniper Leaderboard: Key player capability and capacity assessment of 15 Connected Car platform providers. Players assessed include:
- Cisco Jasper
- KORE Wireless
- MiX Telematics
- Octo Telematics
- Sierra Wireless
- Tech Mahindra
- 1. Which telematics service providers are leading the market in 2018?
- 2. What are the revenue opportunities for connected car services providers over the next 5 years?
- 3. What role will operators play in the commercial connected car market?
- 4. How will emerging technologies, such as 5G, and Blockchain, disrupt automotive business models?
- 5. What will be the most lucrative area of the commercial connected car market over the next five years?
- Interviewed: Gemalto, Octo Telematics
- Profiled: Aeris, Airbiquity, AT&T, Cisco Jasper, Ctrack, KORE Wireless, MiX Telematics, Mojio, Sierra Wireless, Tech Mahindra, Telit, Verizon, Vodafone, WirelessCar.
- Mentioned: A T Kearney, AAA(American Automobile Association), ABB, Accellion, Accenture, Admiral, Affinion Italy, AIG, Allianz, Alten, AMA, Amaline, Amazon, AMS (Automotive Management Services), AOL, Apple, Arnold Clark, Arval, Ascom, Aston Martin, ATIC Data Systems, Atos Worldwide, ATrack, Audi, Autoliv, AutonomouStuff, Avis, AVNet, Bell Group UK, Bentley, BMW, Born4shop-Saldi Privati, Bosch, Buick, Buongiorno, CalAmp, Campbell Scientific, CarForce, China Unicom, Cinterion, Continental, Ctek, Daimler, Data911, Dell, Deloitte, Deutsche Assistance Telematiks, Deutsche Telekom, DigiKey, Dooing, DriveNow, EE, EMS Global Tracking, Ericsson, EuropCar, EverQuote, Fai, Ferrari, FleetCheck, fleetleed, Fleetmatics, Glencore, Globe Tracker, GM (General Motors), Google, Guidewire PartnerConnect, Hartford, Henry Schein, Hertz, Hexagon, Honeywell, IBM, IFTTT, Indus Towers, Infiniti, Infomobility, Infosys, Inseego Corp, Insure The Box, Intact Financial Corporation, Intel, Iridium Communications, Jaguar Land Rover, Janus, JASPAR (Japan Automotive Software Platform and Architecture), Jazz Wireless Data, Kineto Wireless, La Parissienne, Lamborghini, Lease Plan ENI, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Libelium, Liberty, Lightfoot, Lochbridge, London Taxis, LV=, MaGIC (Manufacturing Global Innovation Centre), Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles, MAPFRE, Marmalade, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Mobileye, Movildata, Movimento, Multi-Tech Systems, Nationwide, Nebula Systems, New Vaal Motor group, Nissan, Novatel Wireless, NSC (National Safety Council), NTT DoCoMo, Nuance, Numerex, Oakhurst, Oberthur Technologies, Ono, Orbcomm, OriginGPS, OSA, OWiN, Philips, Pininfarina, Porsche, Proximus, Qoros, QSI Corporation, Queclinkm Maestro Wireless Solutions, RCI Bank, Renova, rev.io, Revive, Rogers Wireless, Safaricom, Salesforce.com, SAP, Schneider Electric, Semcon, Shell, Silver Spring Networks, SIMbae, Skoda, SkyWave Mobile Communications, Sprint, State Auto, State Farm, STMicroelectronics, Tele2, Telefonica, Telenor, Telogis, The Linux Foundation, TietoEnator, T-Mobile, TomTom, Tower Watson, u-blox, UNIVE, Verifone, Vinnter, Visa, Volkswagen, Volvo, Wunelli, Wyless Group Holdings, Xirgo Technologies, ZTE.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper's latest ‘Commercial Connected Cars’ forecast suite includes:
- 5 year benchmark forecasts for key metrics by 8 key regions and 8 country level splits including:
- Commercial telematics:
- Commercial vehicles with telematics
- OEM/Third party systems
- Service provider revenues
- Operator connectivity revenues and data traffic
- Commercial V2V
- V2V capable commercial vehicles
- Commercial connected car commerce
- Connected car commerce capable cars
- Total number of connected car commerce transactions
- Total value of connected car commerce transactions
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 45 tables and over 5,400 datapoints.
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing users the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 10 different metrics.
Juniper Research's highly granular Interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.