As part of our Automotive, Connected Cars & Telematics research service, our new Alternative Fuel Vehicle report evaluates future fuel technologies, charging infrastructure and the key market opportunities for stakeholders.
The research investigates the latest market investment into Hybrid & Electric Vehicles, and the factors that are limiting adoption over internal combustion engine vehicles. It provides valuable and strategic recommendations for vehicle manufacturers to drive future adoption.
This research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5 Year Market Sizing & Forecast (Excel)
- Key player analysis and market status assessment for Tesla, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Kia and Volkswagen.
- Market analysis and forecasts for AFV (Alternative Fuel Vehicles) adoption split by pure Electric Vehicles and Hybrids, split by:
- Consumer Sector
- Commercial Sector
- In-depth evaluation of the hybrid and electric vehicle market focusing on drivers and constraints for adoption and development.
- Investigates advances in alternative fuel technology including the development of Hydrogen Fuel Cells.
- Benchmark industry forecasts for public charging infrastructure, home charging systems, wireless charging enabled EVs and EV running costs.
- 1. What is the current state of the AFV market and how will it evolve over the next 5 years?
- 2. What EV capabilities should stakeholders focus on in order to increase adoption of electric vehicles?
- 3. Who are the key players in the industry, and how do they compete and progress against each other?
- 4. How many PEV (Plug-in Electric Vehicles) and HPEVs (Hybrid Plug-in Electric Vehicles) will be on the roads in 2020?
- 5. How can stakeholders in the market overcome consumer barriers such as ‘range anxiety'?
Blink, BMW, Chevrolet, Kia, Nissan, Science Direct, Skelleftea Kraft, Tesla, Toyota, Toyota, UCS (Union of Concerned Scientists), Volkswagen.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper's Hybrid & Electric Vehicles forecast suite includes:
- Regional data splits for 8 key regions, as well as country level splits for:
- Segment splits for:
- Consumer Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Forecast for Consumer Vehicles, split by:
- Pure Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Plug-in Electric Vehicles
- Forecast for EV Charging Points, split by:
- Public Outlets
- Private Fast Charging & Rapid Charging Outlets
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 36 tables and over 3,600 data points.
- Interactive Scenario tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 9 different metrics.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.