Juniper's latest ‘AI in Fintech ’ research highlights the ways in which the traditional financial industry is being disrupted through the use of AI (Artificial Intelligence) to deliver services in a manner that upends highly manual, cumbersome services.
Juniper's incisive research provides unique insights into the rapidly expanding market; examining key regulatory forces across regions, service provider advantages and challenges, as well as a set of key recommendations and strategic opportunities.
The analysis covers key industry service segments, including:
- Regulatory Compliance & Fraud
This research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition (PDF)
- 5-Year Deep Dive Data & Forecasting (PDF & Excel)
- Executive Summary & Core Findings (PDF)
- 12 months' access to harvest online data platform
- Sector Dynamics: AI drivers, regional regulatory landscape analysis, strategic opportunities and recommendations for:
- Regulatory Compliance & Fraud
- Interviews: Leading AI in Fintech vendors across the value chain interviewed, including:
- Juniper Leaderboard: Key player capability and capacity assessment for 15 emerging AI in Fintech service providers.
- AI in Fintech Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant: Analyses 15 of the emerging and innovative technology companies with the potential to disrupt key fintech markets.
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Market segment forecasts for key AI in Fintech verticals, including:
- Banking Chatbots
- Consumer & Business Unsecured Lending
- AI Insurtech
- AI Regulatory Compliance & Fraud
- 1. How is the regulatory landscape expected to impact the development of AI-driven services in fintech?
- 2. What are the key regional forces influencing the development of the AI in Fintech market?
- 3. How are vendors dealing with AI challenges, such as the ‘black box' issue?
- 4. What is the size of the revenue opportunity for AI in Fintech?
- 5. Who are the leading vendors in the AI in Fintech space and what differentiates them?
- Interviewed: Feedzai, Juvo, Kabbage, Kasisto, Mimiro, ZestFinance.
- Profiled: ABC Fintech, Feedzai, Habito, Kabbage, Kasisto, Lemonade, Mimiro, NetGuardians, OakNorth, Onfido, Scalable Capital, Tractable, Upstart, Wealthfront, ZestFinance.
- Case Studied: Hanzo, Juvo, LendUp, Qplum,
- Included in Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant: Aire, Arkera, Axyon AI, CashShield, Clinc, Dataiku, Elliptic, Featurespace, Finn AI, Pagaya Investments, Parashift, Petal, The Floow, Zesty.ai.
- Mentioned: 37Games, Abacus, Acorns, Ada Support, AdNovum, Aegon, Ageas, AIG, Alibaba, Allianz, Altea Business Services, Amazon, Analyst.ai, Ant Financial, Anthem, Ascensus, ATB Financial, Atom Bank, Avaloq, BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht), Baidu, Bambu, Bank of America, Banpro, Barclays, Basis AI, BBC, BehavioSec, Betterment, BGL BNP Paribas, Bitstamp, Blue Turtle Technologies, BMO, BuzzCompany.com, Cashcow, Charles Schwab, Charlie, Chase Bank, Chip, Citi Group, Cleo, Coinbase, Couchsurfing, Credorax, Cuscal, DBS, Deloitte, Direct Line Group, eBay, Egress, EMI, Etsy, European Space Agency, Experian, EY, FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), Fidelidade, First Ontario Credit Union, FirstData, Flinks, Fraugster, Fukoku Mutual Life Insurance, GIC, Goldman Sachs, Google, Green Flag, HDI, HSBC, IBM, ING, Intuit, Isbank, JPMorgan, JUMO, K2, Lending Club, Liberty Mutual, Lloyd's of London, Lloyds Banking Group, Magnetis, MarketInvoice, MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore), Mastercard, Microsoft, MindBridge, Mitchell, Moneythor, Multex.com, N26, NatWest, North Face, NSPCC, Nubank, Oak HC/FT, OCC (Office of the Comptroller of Currency), Ola, Orbium, Oristeba, Oxford Development Abroad, PayPal, Ping An, Plymouth Rock Assurance, Prestige Financial Services, PWC, Quantemplate, QuickBooks, RAND Corporation, Rapid Ratings International, Razer, Redfin, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi, Rubique, Sage, Sagesure Insurance Managers, Santander, SAP, Scotiabank, SEC (Securities & Exchange Commission), Sherpa, SoftBank, SpeechCycle Corp, Square, Standard Chartered, Stripe, Sunlight Financial, Swisscom, Synchronoss Technologies, Tango Card, TD Bank, Temenos, Tencent, The Student Room, Ticketmaster, T-Mobile, TruNarrative, Twitter, UberEATS, UBS, Union Pacific, UnitedHealthcare, Valantic, Venmo, Visa, Vodafone, Wag, Wells Fargo, Xero, Xiaomi, Xiaozhu, XL Catlin, Yandex, YayPay, ZestMoney, Zipcar.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper's latest ‘AI in Fintech ’ forecast suite includes:
- Regional splits for 8 key regions, as well as country level data splits for:
- Roboadvisor forecasts, including total assets under management and revenues for platform providers.
- Banking chatbot forecasts, including total number of successful interactions, total cost savings for consumers and total cost savings for banks.
- Consumer & business unsecured AI lending forecasts, including total number of loans originated using AI, total value of AI-underwritten lending and revenues for platform providers.
- AI-powered insurtech forecasts, including total value of premiums in the motor, life, property and health segments underwritten by AI, as well as total cost savings from assessing claims with AI.
- AI-powered regtech forecasts, including the total cost savings from employed AI for KYC (Know Your Customer) checks.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 40 tables and over 4,950 datapoints.
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing users the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 6 different metrics.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.