The latest edition of Juniper's ‘Strategies for Payment Providers’ is specifically designed to provide payment industry executives with an objective assessment of how an array of possible business approaches will play out; enabling them to prioritise their decisions in this fast-evolving space.
Providing an in-depth assessment of digital payment provider challenges and opportunities, this research is a must-have strategic guide for industry professionals.
This research includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5-Year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Market Landscape: In-depth assessment of, and insights into, the payments landscape, including:
- Retail spend patterns, offline and online
- Key market disruptors
- Strategic Recommendations: Strategic options for players across the value chain assessed and prioritised.
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Consumer spend on both the online and offline space, by country and payment mechanism.
- Juniper Leaderboards: 3 Juniper Leaderboards, positioning 42 players across the payments ecosystem.
- 1. How can digital payment providers maximise their revenue opportunity?
- 2. Which business models will be ‘best fit' options for OEMs and OTTs?
- 3. Which players are in the best position to capitalise on the burgeoning digital payments market?
- 4. To what extent will analogue payments migrate to digital over the next 5 years?
- 5. Can telcos deliver digital payment services?
- Included in Juniper Leaderboards: 2Checkout, Adyen, Airtel, Alibaba, Amazon, America Movil, Apple, AT&T, Baidu, Bell Canada, Chase, China Mobile, CyberSource, Deutsche Telekom, Dwolla, First Data, FitBit, Garmin, Globe, Google, Huawei, Mastercard, MTN, Orange, Payline, PayPal, Paytm, Sage, Samsung, Skrill, Stripe, Telefonica, Telenor, Tencent, Veon, Verizon, Visa, Vodafone, Worldpay, Yandex.
- Mentioned: 2C2P, ABECS (Associação Brasileira das Empresas de Cartões de Crédito e Serviços, the Brazilian Association of Credit Card and Services Companies), Accenture, ACDelco, American Express, Ant Financial Group, Arbejdernes Landsbank, Association of Local Banks, Savings Banks and Cooperative Banks, Avangate, Axis Bank, Banco do Brasil, Bango, Bank of America, Bank of China, Barclaycard, Bijilipay, BlackBerry, BluePay, BOKIS Partnership, Boku, Bradesco, Buick, Cadillac, Caixa Econômica Federal, Capital One, CardConnect, Century Payments, Chevrolet, Citi, CMB (China Merchants Bank), Coin, Commercial Bank of Ceylon, Dankort, Deutsche Bank, DIGISEQ, Diners Club, Discover, DOCOMO Digital, East West Bank, EBA Clearing, eBay, Ecobank, EE, Elo, EMVCo, Experian, Express (Hangzhou) Technology Services Co, Facebook, Fidesmo, Fifth Third Bank, Fortumo, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), Gemalto. Giesecke + Devrient, Girocard, GM (General Motors), GSMA, IBM, iDEAL, Indosat, Ingenico, Inside Secure, IPC Media, JCB, Jyske Bank, KDDI, Key Bank, Lengow, LianLian Group, MCX, Millennium bcp, MobiKwik, MoneyGram, Montblanc, Mutual Trust Bank, National Bank of Ukraine, Nielsen, NLB, NTT DOCOMO, NXP Semiconductors, Nykredit Bank, One97 Communications, Oxigen, Pagobancomat, PayMa, Payment Express, Payoneer, Paysafe, Payvision, PBOC (People's Bank of China), PhonePe, Planet Payment, QQ, Rakuten, RuPay, Safaricom, Saxo Payments, Sberbank, SecureBuy, Shape, Southern Commercial Bank, Spar Nord Bank, Square, Starbucks, SWIFT, Sydbank, Telkomsel, Tigo, TransferWise, UK Payments Strategy Forum, UnionPay, US Bank, Vantiv, VIVO, VocaLink, WeChat, Wells Fargo, Western Union, Whistl, Wirecard, World Bank, Xoom, Yespay, YouGov, Zenith Bank.
Data & Interactive Forecast
The new ‘Strategies for Payment Providers’ forecast suite includes:
- Market data splits for 8 key regions and 11 countries including:
- Forecasts for Global Retail Payments, Split by Region and by Channel
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 7 tables and over 500 data points
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.