‘The Future of Cybercrime & Security ’ provides a thorough examination of the current market environment and threat landscape for cybersecurity. The research presents need-to-know information on the state of cybersecurity legislation, key player strategies and overall trends affecting the market, focusing on the following areas:
- Endpoint & Network Security
- Cloud Security & Identity & Access Management
- IoT & Device Security
The research includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5 Year Market Sizing & Forecast spreadsheet (Excel)
- Threat Landscape: See what the main cyber threats are facing enterprises and consumers in 2018 and beyond, for the following key sectors:
- Banking & Finance
- Consumer Devices
- Market Dynamics: Strategic assessment of the current market landscape, examining future developments across the cybersecurity market, including segment by segment analysis.
- Regulatory Guide: Examination of the range of cybersecurity legislation in place across 13 territories, and an analysis of their implications and future development.
- Juniper Leaderboards & Vendor Analysis: Key player capability and capacity assessment for 48 enterprise cybersecurity providers, split by:
- Endpoint Security Leaderboard
- Cloud Cybersecurity Leaderboard
- Identity & Access Management Leaderboard
- Market Sizing: 5 year forecasts for both the cost of cybersecurity data breaches and levels of enterprise cybersecurity spending.
- 1. How are the key players in cybersecurity players reacting to the latest market developments?
- 2. What are the main threats cybersecurity must address in future?
- 3. What are the strategies of the leading players in key cybersecurity segments?
- 4. What are governments doing to support greater cybersecurity?
- 5. What is the cost of criminal data breaches and how will this change in future?
- Listed in Cybersecurity Providers Leaderboards: Alert Logic, AlienVault, Avast, Barkly, Carbon Black, Centrify, CipherCloud, CloudFlare, Cyberark, Cylance, DarkTrace, Duo, FireEye, Forcepoint, IBM, Illumio, Lookout, Minerva, Netskope, Okta, Oracle, Paladion, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, Qualys, RSA, SailPoint, SecureWorks, SentinelOne, SentryBay, SonicWall, Sophos, Symantec, Tanium, Trend Micro, Twistlock, Webroot, Zscaler.
- Mentioned: AT&T, Brazilian Internet Committee, Cisco, Google, IEC, INAI (National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Personal Data Protection), ISO, Kaspersky, LightCyber, National Data Protection Authority, Netscout, NetWatcher, NexusGuard, NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), OECD, Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, PPC (Personal Information Protection Commission), Sift Security, Verizon, WTO (World Trade Organisation).
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper's ‘The Future of Cybercrime & Security ’ forecast suite includes:
- Cybersecurity spend forecast splits for 8 key regions and 9 countries:
- Data breach volume and value forecast splits for 8 key regions and 9 countries:
- Interactive Scenario tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 10 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 28 tables and over 3,700 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.