‘The Future of Cybercrime & Security’ provides a thorough examination of the current market environment and threat landscape for cybersecurity. The research presents vital information on the state of cybersecurity legislation, in-depth analysis of player strategies and an assessment of the overall trends affecting the market, focusing on the following areas:
- Endpoint & Network Security
- Cloud Security & Identity & Access Management
- IoT & Device Security
The research includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5-Year Market Sizing & Forecast spreadsheet (Excel)
- Threat Landscape: See what are the main cyberthreats for enterprises and consumers in 2019 and beyond, for the following key sectors:
- Banking & Finance
- Consumer Devices
- Market Dynamics: Strategic assessment of the current market landscape, examining future developments across the cybersecurity market, including segment by segment analysis.
- Regulatory Guide: Examination of the range of cybersecurity legislation in place across 13 territories, and an analysis of their implications and future development.
- Juniper Leaderboards & Vendor Analysis: Key player capability and capacity assessment for 48 enterprise cybersecurity providers, split by:
- Endpoint Security Leaderboard
- Cloud Cybersecurity Leaderboard
- Identity & Access Management Leaderboard
- Security Awareness Training Leaderboard
- Market Sizing: 5-year forecasts for both the cost of cybersecurity data breaches and levels of enterprise cybersecurity spending.
- 1. How are cyberthreats evolving in an ever-more connected landscape?
- 2. Where are the biggest vulnerabilities in the current digital environment?
- 3. How are the key players in cybersecurity players reacting to the latest market developments?
- 4. What are the strategies of the leading players in key cybersecurity segments?
- 5. What are governments doing to support greater cybersecurity?
- Included in Juniper Leaderboards: Akamai, Alert Logic, AlienVault, Avast, Avoco Secure, Barkly, Carbon Black, Centrify, CipherCloud, CloudFlare, Cofense, Cyberark, Cylance, DarkTrace, Duo, Everynym, FireEye, Forcepoint, Forgerock, IBM, Illumio, Infosec Institute, KnowB4, Lookout, Minerva, Netskope, Okta, Oracle, Paladion, Palo Alto Networks, Ping, Proofpoint, Qualys, RSA, SailPoint, SANS Institute, SecureWorks, SentinelOne, SentryBay, SonicWall, Sophos, Symantec, Tanium, The Defence Works, Trend Micro, Webroot, Yoti, Zscaler.
- Mentioned: Apple, AT&T, Australian Notifiable Data Breaches, Blackpoint Cyber, Broadcom, CA Technologies, Citizensafe, Deloitte, ESET, Facebook, FDA (Food and Drug Administration), Federal Trade Commission, FIDO Alliance, First American Mortgage, GB Group, Gemalto/Thales, Google, Harris Interactive, HSBC Bank, IMF, INAI (National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Personal Data Protection), Information Commissioner's Office, Iovation, ISO, iWelcome, JanRain, Kaspersky, LightCyber, McAfee, Medtronic, Metro Bank, Microsoft, MVine, National Data Protection Authority, NetIQ, NetScout, NetWatcher, Neustar, NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), OECD, OIX, Positive Technologies, ProofPoint, PureSec, Royal Mail, SecureKey, Sift Security, Skyfence, Sovrin Foundation, Tax Investment and Saving Association, The Ponemon Institute, TwistLock, Verified.me, Verizon, WeChat, WhatsApp, WTO (World Trade Organisation).
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper's ‘The Future of Cybercrime & Security’ forecast suite includes:
- Cybersecurity spend forecast splits for 8 key regions and 8 countries:
- Data breach volume and value forecast splits for 8 key regions and 8 countries:
- Interactive Scenario tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 10 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 28 tables and over 3,700 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular IFxls (Interactive Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.