Juniper's new and expansive ‘Blockchain’ research discusses the disruptive potential of this far-reaching technology on every arena of society. In particular, the research analyses the opportunities and future of the technology providing a comprehensive analysis of the sector in 2 key areas:
- Land Registry
- Asset Tracking
Readers will be presented with an extensive view of technological and business developments in the blockchain space for land registry and asset tracking, along with in-depth forecasts across a variety of metrics. The report also examines strategies used by key players in these areas and assesses their prospects in both sectors.
This research suite comprises:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- Up to 12-Year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
- 12 Months' Access to harvest Online Data Platform
- Technological Evaluation: Assessment of the current state of blockchain for land registry and asset tracking processes; detailing trends and prospects for the future development of both sectors.
- Market Vertical Analysis: Strategic evaluation of established and emerging market verticals in the blockchain space, and what this means for the future shape of the sector.
- Juniper Leaderboard: Positioning and strategic evaluation of 15 key players in the blockchain market including:
- Applied Blockchain
- Digital Asset
- Infosys Finacle
- Juniper Innovation Index: Positioning & strategic evaluation of 17 key players in the blockchain market including:
- Applied Blockchain
- Digital Asset
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Market segment forecasts for blockchain technology platform spend and cost savings, split by:
- Land registry
- Asset tracking
- 1. What impact will blockchain have in the land registry and asset tracking sectors?
- 2. Who are the main blockchain players and how do they position themselves in the market?
- 3. What revenues will blockchain technology vendors generate from asset tracking throughout the forecast period?
- 4. How much are countries investing in blockchain for land registry throughout the forecast period?
- 5. What savings will blockchain enable in the land registry and asset tracking sectors throughout the forecast period?
- Case Studied: HM Land Registry, Lantmäteriet, Provenance
- Included in Innovation Index: Applied Blockchain, BitFury, BlockVerify, ChromaWay, Digital Asset, Gemalto, IBM, KPMG, NEM, Oracle, Propy, Provenance, Publica, PwC, R3, SAP, Ubitquity.
- Included in Juniper Leaderboard: Accenture, Applied Blockchain, Bitfury, ChromaWay, Deloitte, Digital Asset, Factom, Guardtime, IBM, Infosys Finacle, Microsoft, NEM, Oracle, R3, SAP.
- Mentioned: 2 Sisters Food Group, Aion Networks, Aldi, Alibaba, Amazon, Ambrosus, Apis Capital Management, ASCAP (American Society for Composers, Authors and Publishers), Atlantis Group, Bank of Montreal, Barclays, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Blockchain in Transport Alliance, Blockchain Learning Group, Blockscale Solutions, BMW, Bosch, BP, Broadridge, Bureau of Survey and Mapping, CaixaBank, Cambridge Innovation Center, Cargo Community Network, Carrefour, Cartório de Registro de Imóveis (Real Estate Registry Office), Central Reserve, Centre for Counter Fraud Studies, ColliderX, Comigel, Commerzbank, Commons Foundation, Consesys, Co-operative Group, Daimler, Department of Health and Human Services, Deutsche Bank, Dole, Driscoll's, DTRules, EDF Luminus, EDRID (United Depository of Intellectual Property Products), Elevence, Emirates NBD, Enel SpA, Eni Trading & Shipping, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Erste Group, Everledger, Farmdrop, Findus, Food and Agriculture Organisation, Ford, Freepoint, FSA (Food Safety Authority), Gazprom Marketing & Trading, Gem, General Motors, Georgian National Agency of Public Registry, GIA (Gemological Institute of America), Golden State Foods, Green Assets Wallets, Hashed Health, HS Property Group, HSBC, Hyperledger, Iberdrola, ICAP, ICICI, III (Insurers' Information Institute), Intel, Interbit, JD.com, JP Morgan, Kairos Future, Kaiser Permanente, KBC, Kellogg, Kimberly-Clark, KlickEx Group, KLM, Kroger, Landshypotek Bank, Law Commission for England and Wales, LO3 Energy, Maersk, MBA (Mortgage Brokers' Association), McCormick and Company, McLane Company, MDW (Medical Diagnostic Web), Mediaocean, Mercuria, Metaco, Methods, MIT Media Lab, MOBI (Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative), Modum, Morgan James Publishing, MUSO, Natais, National Council of Clerks and Commercial Courts, National Food Crime Unit, Natixis, Nestlé, NHS (National Health Service), NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership), Nuggets, Oaken, Ordnance Survey, Overstock, Petroineos, Pfizer, PKF Littlejohn, PokitDok, Ponton, Porsche, Prebon Yamane, Primrose's Kitchen, PRS for Music, Rabobank, Rakuten, Renault, Resonate, RWE AG, SACEM (Society of Authors, Composers and Publishers of Music), SBAB Bank, Shell, Siemens, SITA, Societe Generale, Soil Association, Starbucks, Stellar, STMS, Tata Consultancy Services, Telia, Tesco, Texas Bitcoin Conference, The Linux Foundation, The People's Supermarket, Tideford Organic, Total, Toyota, Tsinghua University, Tyson Foods, UBS, UN, Unicredit, Unilever, Vattenfall, Vodii, Walmart, WHO (World Health Organisation), Wien Energy, World Bank, XAIN, Yamada Denki, ZF.
Data & Interactive Forecast
The ‘Blockchain’ forecast suite includes:
- Market data splits for 8 key regions and country level forecasts for:
- Segment splits by:
- Land registry (savings and platform revenues forecasts)
- Asset tracking (documentary compliance forecast, fraud reduction forecast and country spending forecasts)
- What-If Analysis tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 3 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of more than 32 tables and over 4,000 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular Interactive Excels (IFxls) enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.