Juniper Research's ‘Digital Twins in IoT’ research provides a comprehensive evaluation of the origin, challenges, advantages, key drivers and future outlook of Digital Twins. It offers an in-depth assessment of select key players and industries which are offering and utilising Digital Twins respectively.
This research provides crucial insights for industries, particularly in manufacturing, transport and energy and utilities, among others seeking to deepen their understanding of the different strengths, opportunities and weaknesses of Digital Twin modelling solutions presented by key players:
- General Electric
- Dassault Systèmes
It explores different regions and key markets championing the use of digital twins, and subsequently driving adoption of this technology, to enhance efficiency of their physical assets and processes.
This research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Vendor Strategies (PDF)
- 5-year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
- 12 months' access to harvest online data platform
- Competitive Landscape: In-depth analysis of key players offering Digital Twins; Juniper explores:
- The strengths of these players' Digital Twin offering business models
- Industry experiences and assets, that are collectively supporting adoption of their Digital Twin modelling solutions by different industries, markets and/or regions
- Market Dynamics: Strategic analysis of the major drivers, challenges and innovations shaping the adoption and development of Digital Twins including:
- Enhancing the value of Digital Twins through technological innovation
- The future strategic direction and market outlook for Digital Twins
- Key issues organisations must address to implement Digital Twins effectively
- Interviews: With significant players in the Digital Twins IoT ecosystem, including:
- Sector Analysis: Analysis of Digital Twins revenues over 2018-2023, split by industry sectors:
- Energy & Utilities
- Others (including Transport, Retail, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, etc)
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Key forecasts for size and growth of the market, including:
- Digital Twin Revenues, Split by Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, and Others
- Number of Industrial Companies deploying Digital Twins
- Number of Manufacturing Companies Using Digital Twins
- Number of Energy & Utility Companies Deploying Digital Twins
- Juniper Leaderboard: 11 players offering Digital Twins compared, scored and positioned on the Juniper Leaderboard.
- 1. Which industries and markets have the greatest adoption of Digital Twins in their IoT operations and why?
- 2. Which verticals will generate the greatest revenues from Digital Twins by 2023?
- 3. Which key players are offering Digital Twins IoT and what are the strengths and strategic opportunities of these players in this field?
- 4. What are the challenges that industries must take into account when utilising Digital Twins?
- 5. What will the value of the Digital Twin market be by 2023?
- Included in Juniper Leaderboard: ANSYS, Bosch, DS (Dassault Systèmes), GE (General Electric), Hitachi, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, PTC, SAP, Siemens.
- Mentioned: 3DSIM, ABB, Accelrys, Accenture, Airbus, Akselos, Alibaba, Amazon, Apple, Aras, Archivideo, Atos, Autodesk, AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China), Axeda, Bausch + Ströbel, Black & Decker, Boeing, BT, Capgemini, Cisco, Coca-Cola, Comau, Concur Technologies, Costco, DAQRI, DataScience.com, Delcross Technologies, Dell, Deloitte, DMDII (Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute), First Gen Philippines, Flowserve, Fraunhofer, Frustum, Gear Design Solutions, Google, Hausgeräte GmbH, Honeywell, HPE, ICONIC, iFogHorn, Industrial Internet Consortium, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Kaeser Kompresson, KPIT Medini Technologies, LICengineering, Maximo, McDermott International, Meridium, MIT, Mitsubishi, National Infrastructure Commission, National Instruments Corporation, National Research Foundation, Netsuite, Netzsch, Noble, OECD, OPTIS, OSI, OT, Pivotal, Plat.One, Predix, Red Bend Software, Rockwell Automation, RTT (Realtime Technology), Salesforce, Schneider Electric, Seeo, ServiceMax, Servigistics, Shell, Silver Lake, Sim & Cure, SoftBank, SpaceClaim, Standford University, Stara, Telecom Italia, Tesla, Texas Instruments, Three, T-Systems, United Nations, United Technologies, Varian, Vinci, Volkswagen, Vuforia, Vuzix.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper's ‘Digital Twin’ forecast suite includes:
- 5-year benchmark forecasts with key metrics by 8 key regions
- Number of manufacturing, energy and utility companies deploying Digital Twins; Total Digital Twin Revenues generated by manufacturing, and energy and utilities, companies; and Average Spend per Company on Digital Twins according to verticals:
- Energy & Utilities
- Digital Twins Revenue, Average spend per Digital Twin, and number of companies deploying Digital Twins according to:
- Industry (Manufacturing or Energy & Utilities)
- Size of company (Large, Medium, Small)
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing the user to manipulate Juniper's data for 10 different metrics
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 14 tables and more than 700 datapoints
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.