Juniper Research's new research into ‘Robotic Process Automation in Insurance’ provides an in-depth evaluation of the emerging technology, including market drivers and barriers in the RPA (Robotics Process Automation) market. Juniper Research assesses the roll-out of RPA solutions in insurance, aligned with 5-year forecasts for technology adoption and spend. It also provides a detailed vendor landscape analysis through the Juniper Research Leaderboard; aligned to a series of strategic recommendations for key industry stakeholders.
The research suite comprises of:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5-Year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
- 12 months' access to harvest online data platform
- Market Dynamics & RPA Evolution Analysis: Provides an extensive evaluation of RPA adoption by enterprises, covering the following elements:
- Drivers for RPA
- Juniper Research's Gradual RPA Adoption Model
- RPA Decision Three
- ‘Next Steps' for RPA
- Interviews with Leading RPA Vendors: 12 interviews with leading RPA industry stakeholders.
- Juniper Research Leaderboard: Leading RPA vendors compared, scored and positioned on the Juniper Research Leaderboard, including:
- Another Monday
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Market forecasts for adoption of RPA services, the average spend per company and total spend, across the insurance industry.
- 1. What are the key technological and disruptive innovations affecting the insurance industry?
- 2. How can RPA enable insurance service providers to gain time and cost savings?
- 3. What are the main obstacles to the adoption of RPA and AI, and how can companies mitigate these obstacles?
- 4. What is the revenue opportunity from insurance providers for RPA vendors over the next 5 years?
- 5. Which RPA vendors are currently leading the market and enabling the biggest efficiency gains?
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research's ‘Robotic Process Automation in Insurance’ forecast suite includes:
RPA in Insurance forecasts:
- Number of Businesses in the Insurance Industry Investing in RPA
- Average Annual Spend on RPA per Insurance Company
- Total Robotic Process Automation Spend by Insurance Companies per Annum
Regional splits for 8 key regions, including 11 country level data splits:
- 1. Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research's data for 2 different metrics.
- 2. Access to the full set of forecast data of 8 tables and over 900 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.