‘Consumer Mixed Reality ’ research provides an in-depth examination of the consumer mixed reality market. It provides an extensive forecast suite and comprehensive analysis of pivotal use cases and key market players. Detailed analysis of the consumer market is presented for three key hardware platforms:
- Smart Glasses
This research suite includes:
- Strategy & Forecasts (PDF)
- 5-Year Deep Dive Data & Forecasting (PDF)
- Consumer Mixed Reality Sector Analysis: Analysis of future market prospects for eight key vertical markets including:
- Search & Discovery
- Social Media
- Juniper Research Leaderboard: Offers a comparative assessment of the products and services from 15 leading Consumer Mixed Reality platform and framework providers, categorised in terms of the depth of their solutions and software offerings. Vendors included in the Leaderboard include:
- Inglobe Technologies
- Mantis Vision
- Object Theory
- Snap Inc
- 1. What will the value of the Consumer Mixed Reality market be by 2024?
- 2. Which will be the most successful strategies for Consumer Mixed Reality solutions providers over the next five years?
- 3. Which Consumer Mixed reality app categories will grow the most over the next five years?
- 4. Which Consumer Mixed Reality solution providers are leading the market?
- 5. How can users of Consumer Mixed Reality secure a return on investment?
- Interviewed: Inglobe Technologies, Mantis Vision, Object Theory, Re'flekt, ScopeAR, Wikitude GmbH.
- Included in Juniper Leaderboard: Aireal, Alphabet, Apple, Atheer, Facebook, Inglobe Technologies, Mantis Vision, Microsoft, Object Theory, PTC, Re'flekt, ScopeAR, Snap, Vuzix, Wikitude GmbH.
- Mentioned: 360WeAre, 3DAR, ABB, Acer, Akonia Holographics, Alces Technology, Alibaba, AltSpace, Amazon, Amplexor, Anheuser Busch, AnSys, Asus, Audi, Autodesk Fusion 360, BASF, Bertelsmann, BG, BGC, Blippar, BMW, Boeing, Bosch, Boston's Children's Hospital, BrainShark, BrainVu, Buck Design, CAD IT, Carstens and Partner, CDM Smith, Clakamas, Cognizant, DAQRI, Dell, Design Interactive, DHL, Digital Nation Entertainment, Discovery Channel, Drive.ai, EA (Electronics Arts), Enlive Studios, Eon, fatfoogoo, FLEX, Flyby Media, Flype, Ford, Forte Technology, General Electric, GlobalFoundries, Google, GrokStyle, Harvard School of Design, HP, HPE, Huawei, Hyper-loop, Hyundai, IEEE, IKEA, Indeco, InPrint, Intel, InvenSense, Jamco, Johnson & Johnson, JPL/NASA, Junction Dot Ltd, Kopin, Lattice Data, Lenovo, Leybold, Lockheed Martin, Looksery, Lowe's Canada, Magic Leap, Manchester United, Matterport, Maybelline, Metaio, Metamarkets, Mojo, More Than Real, MSC Cruises, Nagarro, Nike, Novartis, NTT DoCoMo, NVIDIA, NWI, ODG, OSVR (Open Source Virtual Reality) Alliance, Ozlo, Part IV, PCA, Pebbels, Plott, Porsche, Qpass, Qualcomm, Reality Editor, RealWear, RecRec, Regaind, Reinisch, Rockwell Automation, Runente, Samsung, Seepex, Seerslan, Shadow Factory, Siemens, Snapchat, Sony, SpaceView, Steelcase, Stereo Scape, Stink Studios, STM, Surreal Vision, Survalent, Taco Bell, The Electric Factory, The Mill, The Science Channel, The US College Football Playoffs, Thyssen Krupp, T Mobile, TNO, Toshiba, Triiger, Trimble, Ubiquity6, UCP, Virgin Media, visionLib, Vurb, Vuzix, VZ Lab, WakingApp Realities, Warner Bros, Wayfay, WayPoint, WeChat, Woods Bagot.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research's ‘Consumer Mixed Reality ’ forecast suite includes:
- 5-year benchmark forecasts are key metrics by 8 key regions and 12 country-level splits including:
- South Korea
- Consumer Mixed Reality content markets, including total number of installed AR applications and total AR app market value, across eight key AR sectors:
- Search & Discovery
- Social Media & Networking
- Consumer Mixed Reality, split by three devices:
- Smart Glasses
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 567 tables and over 78,000 datapoints.
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research's data for 5 different metrics.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.