The Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics market was valued at US$20.0 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.06% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
“The Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Market Report 2022-2032”: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Clinical Trials and Medical Cold Chain Logistics
New and ever-changing issues are surfacing owing to the heightened attention and rapid development of breakthrough therapeutics like regenerative therapies and other tailored medicines. The extremely complicated packaging and associated logistics knowledge required to support such initiatives are critical factors that are quickly demonstrating themselves as a substantial roadblock in the execution of such clinical trials and commercialization of regenerative medicines. With these new transformational medicines, all the logistics aspect needs to be considered when designing trials or commercial launches. Transporting delicate biomarkers, patient samples, and the treatments themselves all call for precise, time-bound logistical support. Since they frequently depend on one another, packaging and logistics demand equal importance. Three to four different temperature requirement for a single supply chain of regenerative therapy is not uncommon. This makes it necessary to use several packaging techniques within the same trial or treatment plan, which further complicates the logistics. Hence both planning ahead and dynamic flexibility are necessary to coordinate these brand-new, and complex supply chain operations.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the clinical trial supply & logistics market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the clinical trial supply & logistics market?
- How will each clinical trial supply & logistics submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
- How will the market shares for each clinical trial supply & logistics submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
- Will leading clinical trial supply & logistics markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the clinical trial supply & logistics projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2022 and 2032? What are the implications of clinical trial supply & logistics projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the clinical trial supply & logistics market?
- Where is the clinical trial supply & logistics market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the clinical trial supply & logistics market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 418-page report provides 181 tables and 190 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them - NOW.
- It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
- It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the clinical trial supply & logistics market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising clinical trial supply & logistics prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, ""V" ", "L", "W" and "U" are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segment by Type
- CTS Manufacturing
- CTS Logistics & Distribution
- CT Supply Chain Management
- CTS Packaging & Storage
Market Segment by CT Supply Chain Management
- Comparator Sourcing
- Demand Calculation
- Supply Forecast
- Inventory Management
Market Segment by CTS Logistics & Distribution
- Biological Samples
- Medical Devices Transport
- Point-of-Care Devices
- Bedside Diagnostics
- Ancillary Supplies
Market Segment by CTS Manufacturing
- Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP)
- Medical Devices
- Powder Blending & Tableting
- Test Kits
- Ancillary Products
- Other CT Materials Manufacturing
Market Segment by CTS Packaging & Storage
- Stability Storage
- Randomization and Blinding
- Return and Reconciliation
Market Segment by Phase
- Pre-Clinical Phase
- CT Phase I
- CT Phase II
- CT Phase III
- CT Phase III-IV
- Post Launch
Market Segment by Phase DTP Model
- Depot-to-Patient Model
- Site-to-Patient Model
- Direct-From-Patient Model
- Hybrid Model
Market Segment by End-User
- Pharma & Biotech
- Other End-User
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Rest of South America
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies' operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
- Almac Group
- Bilcare Limited
- Catalent Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- FedEx Corp. (FedEx)
- ICON plc.
- Infosys Ltd.
- Intertek Group PLC
- Kerry Logistics Network Ltd.
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Mayne Pharma Group Ltd
- PCI Services
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- UDG Healthcare Plc.
- United Parcel Service Inc.
Overall world revenue for Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value market will surpass US$ 21.1 billion in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 410+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts by Type, Clinical Trial Phases, CT Supply Chain Management, CTS Logistics & Distribution, CTS Manufacturing, CTS Packaging & Storage, DTP Model, End-users and Company size, each forecast at a global and regional level - discover the industry's prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2032 for four regional and 20 key national markets - See forecasts for the Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market - including company profiles for 20 of the major companies involved in the Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Market, 2022 to 2032.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Our study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics Market, 2022 to 2032, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.