The security of utilities infrastructure has always been important for
governments and operating authorities alike, particularly after the events of
the early 21st century. Yet now more than ever, there is renewed emphasis for
protection as a result of the way in which cyber security issues have come to
dominate new security thinking and planning in this sector. Certainly, whereas
before most utilities considered themselves unlikely to suffer major damage
from anything except nature, in the present threat environment every essential
service component, from the most physically secure nuclear facility, to local
water distribution sites, is within reach of anonymous attack via computer
networks. Fresh awareness of this vulnerability is currently enabling security
growth in areas which previously had little motivation for additional security
expenditure. Meanwhile in other regions, great opportunities will continue to
present themselves for providers of physical security, who will benefit from
the large scale infrastructure investment plans of major economies the world
over. Accordingly, the utilities infrastructure security market is one which
is considered to be entering a period of relative prosperity, with a global
value of $8.4bn expected in 2014.
Why you should buy Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024 Top Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies & Endpoint Cyber Security
What is the future of the Utilities Infrastructure Security market?
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content
delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new
opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive.
This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct
your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View global utilities infrastructure security market forecasts and
analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and
ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the
competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more
effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from
2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original
critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our
comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 304 page report provides 250 tables, charts, and graphs, and 97
contracts. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the
current and future Utilities Infrastructure Security market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will
gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your
authority on the utilities infrastructure security sector.
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides
full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this
knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews
contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really
happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough
knowledge on the Utilities Infrastructure Security sector finding strategic
advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit -
allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Irina Rogizinskaya, International Sales and Marketing Manager, POLUS-ST
- Kim Legelis, Vice President, Marketing, Industrial Defender, Inc.
- Lior Frenkel, CEO and Co-Founder, Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd.
- Barak Israel, Product Marketing Manager, & Udi Segall, Director of
Business Development, NICE Systems Ltd.
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the utilities infrastructure security
industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will
generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your
business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and
how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about
the potential for each of these Utilities Infrastructure Security submarkets
with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.within each leading
- Physical Security submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Cybersecurity submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Understand the prospects for the leading national utilities infrastructure
security markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for utilities infrastructure security
companies in the developed and developing countries from 2013.onwards. You
will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market
forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 15 leading national markets, each
of which is broken down into two submarkets.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Australia forecast 2014-2024
- Republic of Korea forecast 2014-2024
- Saudi Arabia forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Israel forecast 2014-2024
- Nigeria forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
- Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where
companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which
- You will be able to examine 16 detailed tables of 97 significant
regional contracts, projects & programmes
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the
value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT)
issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future
outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
- Identify who the leading companies are in the utilities infrastructure
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the
greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of
these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for
advances in the Utilities Infrastructure Security industry are strong, and
from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's
assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies,
and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay
ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with
profiles of 12 leading Utilities Infrastructure Security companies examining
their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services,
focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Group
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- IndigoVision Group plc
- Industrial Defender, Inc.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- NICE Systems Ltd.
- QinetiQ Group plc
- Raytheon Company
- Schneider Electric SA
- Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the utilities infrastructure security market
The Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024 Top
Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies
& Endpoint Cyber Security report provides impartial utilities
infrastructure security sector analysis. With the independent business
intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are
for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic
advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis,
exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that
necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss
crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for
your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your
research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual
business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts
from these exclusive interviews with POLUS-ST LLC, Industrial Defender, Inc.,
Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd. and with NICE Systems Ltd. are included in
the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of
primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology
allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and
competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of
qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including
global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research
portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the
interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries
are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of
knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let
visiongain guide you.
How the Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024 Top Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies & Endpoint Cyber Security report will benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Utilities
Infrastructure Security market. You will discover market forecasts,
technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with
independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary
research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical
business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the
lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to
gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business
opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will
discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national
level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected
product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the
utilities infrastructure security sector and find out what its future market