Distributed fibre optic technologies can now be found being deployed in a wide
range of applications featuring as an essential component of almost every
energy services company's efforts to manage existing assets, and exploit fresh
resources. Elsewhere they also provide private and public consumers with an
effective, and relatively inexpensive, means of enhancing perimeter security
systems and enabling defensive redundancy. In addition to providing a
multitude of naval vessels with yet another means to obtain situational
awareness of their combat environment. It is in the oil & gas sector where
much of the market momentum for DAS growth will develop however. With the rise
of global energy prices, operators have been granted the incentive to move
into previously uncultivated territory and this has increased opportunities in
the areas of monitored hydraulic fracturing and seismic acquisition.
Expenditure in this overall DAS market is anticipated to reach $653.8m in 2014
and only increase thereafter as both technological advancements and
international development create opportunities for more growth.
Why you should buy Distributed Acoustic Sensing Systems (DAS) Market 2014-2024: Fibre Optics for Oil & Gas, Utility, Military, Infrastructure & Security Applications
What is the future of the DAS market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis
contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting
your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams
helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your
decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 334 page report delivers
- View global DAS market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep
your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the
competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more
effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from
2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original
critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 273 tables, charts and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current
and future DAS market prospects.
- Find details of 74 contracts signed in the market.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will
gain from this industry knowledge allowing you to demonstrate your authority
on the DAS sector.
- See 9 exclusive expert interviews.
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that
provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of
this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders
hold critical information
- By reading the transcript of exclusive expert opinion interviews
contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really
happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough
knowledge on the DAS sector finding strategic advantages for your work and
will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess
prospects for investments and sales. Interviews with the following companies
- Baker Hughes, Inc.
- Fotech Solutions
- fibrisTerre GmbH
- OZ Optics
- Pruett Tech Inc.
- AP Sensing
- POLUS-ST LLC
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from
- What are the dynamics of the DAS industry? How will these markets
expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts
and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry
influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed.
Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these
DAS submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Critical Infrastructure Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
- Oil & Gas Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
- Security Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
- Military Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
- Understand the prospects for the leading 15 national DAS markets -
where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for DAS companies in the developed and
developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how
opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis
from 2014-2024 for 15 leading national markets. Each of these market
forecasts is broken down into the 4 individual submarkets as detailed above.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Chinese forecast 2014-2024
- Canadian forecast 2014-2024
- Russian forecast 2014-2024
- Saudi Arabian forecast 2014-2024
- Australian forecast 2014-2024
- U.K. forecast 2014-2024
- Indian forecast 2014-2024
- Brazilian forecast 2014-2024
- ROK forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- German forecast 2014-2024
- Japanese forecast 2014-2024
- Israeli forecast 2014-2024
- Nigerian forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within
the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT)
issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future
outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
- Identify who the leading companies are in the DAS industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the
greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of
these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's
assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies,
and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay
ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with
profiles of 12 leading DAS companies examining their positioning,
capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies,
M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Baker Hughes, Inc.
- Fotech Solutions Ltd.
- FutureFibre Technologies Ltd.
- Halliburton Company
- Lios Technology GmbH
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Omnisens SA
- QinetiQ Group plc
- Savcor Group Ltd
- Schlumberger Limited
- Southwest Microwave, Inc
- Plus receive brief overviews of several other notable companies
involved in the DAS market:
- AP Sensing
- fibrisTerre GmbH
- IFOS, Inc.
- OZ Optics
- Pruett Tech, Inc.
- Tendeka Group
- Weatherford International Ltd.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the DAS market
The Distributed Acoustic Sensing Systems (DAS) Market 2014-2024: Fibre
Optics for Oil & Gas, Utility, Military, Infrastructure & Security
Applications report provides impartial DAS sector analysis. With the
independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover
where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides
you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and
objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will
provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts
from exclusive interviews are included in the report. Visiongain's research
methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources
providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key
drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments.
The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis
combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and
regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research
portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the
interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries
are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to
As such, Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of
knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let
Visiongain guide you.
How the Distributed Acoustic Sensing Systems (DAS) Market 2014-2024: Fibre Optics for Oil & Gas, Utility, Military, Infrastructure & Security Applications report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the DAS market. You
will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert
opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive
primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you
receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is
likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this
key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business
opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will
discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national
level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected
product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the DAS
sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your
competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and
strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap
into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition
you must order now our report the Distributed Acoustic Sensing Systems
(DAS) Market 2014-2024: Fibre Optics for Oil & Gas, Utility, Military,
Infrastructure & Security Applications . Avoid missing out -order our