AUTOMOTIVE VEHICLE TO EVERYTHING (V2X) COMMUNICATIONS MARKET 2016-2026.
Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I), Vehicle to Pedestrian (V2P), Vehicle to Home (V2H), In Vehicle (IN-V), (Embedded, Integrated, Tethered) By Service Provider (OEM, Aftermarket, Telematics, Connectivity) & Technologies: Sensors, Telematics Control Units (TCU), OBU, RSU, DSRC, LTE & GPS For Car-to-X, Connected Car & Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
Visiongain's fresh new report provides detailed analysis of the global automotive V2X market. V2X is undeniably one of the fastest growing aspects of the automotive industry. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of more than $37bn in 2016 and sales of vehicles equipped with V2X modules will amount to 47.1 million vehicles in 2016.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
- How is the V2X market evolving and what factors are driving and restraining the market dynamics?
- How will each one of the V2X submarket segments grow and which technologies will prevail?
- How will the national markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the V2X market?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- And what are the trends within the V2X communication and connected car market?
We break down the most important sector of the automotive industry but also segment it by the key connectivity types, service providers, countries and companies and examine the characteristics that will allow them to lead the V2X market.
Now: “NXP V2X Technology Looks To Make Self-Driving Cars A Reality”. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
In this brand new report you find 167 in-depth tables, charts and graphs, and trends - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 188 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global V2X communication market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
- 167 tables, charts and graphs analysing the V2X market
- Overview of the global V2X Communications market status in 2016: the Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) Communications markets
- Analysis of the technologies and applications for V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, and IN-V communications
- Overview of the role of DSRC, LTE, GPS and sensors in the V2X market
- Analysis of the penetration of V2V and V2I in new passenger cars from 2016 to 2026 coupled with their drivers and restraints
- Global Forecast of the global Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market (in million cars equipped with V2X modules) and its 5 submarkets:
- Global Forecast of the passenger cars equipped with V2V modules throughout 2016-2026 and analysis of drivers and restraints. Further segmentation forecast of the V2V Submarket into OEM and Aftermarket V2V Communications submarkets
- Forecast of the revenues coming from DSRC-V2V modules for 2016-2026
- Global Forecast of cars equipped with V2I-modules (V2I-Connected Vehicles) for the period 2016-2026
- Global Forecast of DSRC-equipped smartphones which enable Vehicle-to-Pedestrians (V2P) communication
- Global Forecast of cars connected with Vehicle-to-Home modules for 2016-2026
- Global Forecast of passenger cars connected with IN-V modules for 2016-2026. Further segmentation of the IN-V submarket into Type of Connectivity (Embedded, Integrated, Tethered) and by Service Provider (OEM, Aftermarket, Telematics, Connectivity)
- Regional forecasts of the V2V, V2I, and IN-V Communications Submarket for 2016 to 2026, coupled with regional penetration level forecasts in further detail for the US, UK and japan.
- SWOT analysis of the major strengths and weaknesses of the V2V and V2I markets, together with the opportunities available and the key threats faced
- Expert opinion from a key-opinion leader in the market, QNX Software Systems
- Profiles of 5 leading auto OEMs and 7 leading Tier-1s operating within the V2V-V2I market together with analysis of their role and products
- General Motors
- Conclusions & recommendations
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your V2X knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable V2X market data
- Learn how to exploit new V2X Communications technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the V2X market
- Understand the V2X competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the automotive value chain.
- Automotive Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Aftermarket Companies for Connected Vehicles
- Automotive Safety Systems Companies
- Connectivity Solution Companies
- Data Transfer & IT Companies
- Telematics Solution Companies
- Infotainment Companies
- Diagnostics Companies
- V2X Safety and Security Companies
- Road Safety Authorities
- Telecommunication Companies
- Collision Research Institutes
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Government Agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the automotive V2X market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Automotive Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2016-2026: Forecasts for Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I), Vehicle to Pedestrian (V2P), Vehicle to Home (V2H), In Vehicle (IN-V), (Embedded, Integrated, Tethered, OEM, Aftermarket, Telematics, Connectivity), & Analysis of Technologies: Telematics Control Units (TCU), OBU, RSU,, Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC), LTE & GPS For Car-to-X, Connected Car & Cooperative Intelligent Transportation Systems (CITS). Avoid missing out by staying informed - get our report now.
visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government.