- Do you need definitive SME market data?
- Succinct SME market analysis?
- Clear competitor analysis?
- Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The $4.5bn small modular nuclear reactor sector is expected to flourish in the next few years because of the need to reduce the total capital costs of nuclear reactors. SMRs will be needed as large retirements of baseload generation, as an increase in intermittent renewables impact the grid negatively. This will feed growth in the latter part of the decade and drive the market to new heights. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
135 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
Analysis of key players in SME technologies
- Bechtel Corporation
- BWX Technologies Inc.
- General Electric Hitachi Nuclear Energy
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Toshiba International Corporation
- General Atomics
- Holtec International
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Rolls Royce Plc
- Terrestrial Energy Inc.
Global Small Modular Nuclear Reactor CAPEX and Capacity Outlook and Analysis From 2019-2029
One Expert Interview with Key Industry Experts
46 Planned Major SME contract and projects
- detailed tables of 46 significant SME projects
SME CAPEX and Capacity Forecasts and Analysis by Nuclear Reactor Type from 2019-2029
- Pressurised Water Reactor (PWR) Forecast 2019-2029
- Pressurised Heavy Water Reactor (PHWR) Forecast 2019-2029
- Other Reactor Types Forecast 2019-2029
Leading National Small Modular Nuclear Reactor CAPEX and Capacity Forecasts from 2019-2029
- US Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
- China Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
- Russia Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
- Argentina Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
- Rest of the World Small Modular Nuclear Reactor Forecast 2019-2029
Key questions answered:
- What does the future hold for the SME industry?
- Where should you target your business strategy?
- Which applications should you focus upon?
- Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
- Which company is likely to succeed and why?
- What business models should you adopt?
- What industry trends should you be aware of?
- Leading Small Modular Reactor companies
- Leading Nuclear Power Providers
- R&D staff
- Business development managers
- Industry organisations
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government.