- Do you need definitive BIPV market data?
- Succinct BIPV market analysis?
- Clear competitor analysis?
- Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
This market is expected to grow at a faster pace, owing to supportive government policies and attractive incentives and tax exemptions are the prime factors propelling the demand of BIPV globally. However, factors such as high initial cost and increasing adoption of other renewable technologies such as wind energy, solar PV, etc. may hamper the growth of the BIPV market. Spain accounts for the largest market share for the BIPV market, due to the favorable geographic condition and growing demand of sustainable energy over fossil fuel.
Visiongain calculates that the building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) market will reach $7.9bn in 2019. Furthermore, the period 2019-2029 will see a significant growth in the adoption of Building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV).
106 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
Analysis of Key Players in Building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) Market
- Alta Devices
- Flisom AG
- Global Solar Energy
- PowerFilm Solar Inc
- Solbian Energie Alternative
- Shenzhen Sungold Solar
- SoloPower Systems
Global Building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) Market Outlook and Analysis From 2019-2029
Global Building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) Market by Submarket Projections Analysis and Potential From 2019-2029:
- Distributed Power Generation
- Utility Scale Power
- Building Type
- Commercial Building
- Healthcare Organization
- Education Institution
Regional Building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) Forecasts From 2019-2029
- US BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Canada BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Mexico BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Germany BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- UK BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- France BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Italy BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Spain BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Other European Countries BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- China BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- India BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Japan BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Australia BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- South Korea BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Rest of APAC BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Argentina BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Saudi Arabia BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Brazil BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
- Rest of the World BIPV Forecast 2019-2029
Why you must buy this report
This report features news, insights, and the latest developments and with up-to-date analysis as well as tables, graphs and charts. This report is a vital addition to gaining an understanding of this market sector and will give your company ‘the edge' on your competitors. You cannot afford to be without this latest report from Visiongain.
Who should read this report?
- Solar power companies
- Utility companies
- Renewable companies
- Electronics companies
- Component suppliers
- Energy storage specialists
- R&D staff
- Market analysts
- Business development managers
- Industry associations
- Government departments
Key questions answered:
- How is the BIPV market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining BIPV market dynamics?
- How will each BIPV submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2029?
- How will market shares of each BIPV submarket develop from 2019-2029?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- Which BIPV submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2019-2029?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence national BIPV markets and submarkets?
- How will market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which nation will lead the market in 2029?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2019 and 2029?
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government.