The future of the global connected health device market looks promising with opportunities in the home monitoring and hospital/clinic segments. The global connected health device market is expected to reach an estimated $36.1 billion by 2023 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2018 to 2023. The major drivers for growth of connected health device market are increasing adoption of IT in healthcare, increasing healthcare costs, need of easy and reliable patient monitoring systems for chronic diseases, and the growing awareness for health and fitness.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the connected health device industry, include adoption of cloud technology for interconnected healthcare devices, and the adoption of telemedicine.
A total of 119 figures / charts and 107 tables are provided in this 208 -page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of this connected health device market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the connected health device market size and forecast for the global connected health device market through 2023, segmented by type, product type, end use and region as follows:
Connected Health Device Market by Product Type [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Connected Health Personal Medical Devices
- Insulin Pumps
- BP Monitors
- Portable GPS PERS
- Glucose Monitors
- Personal Plus Oximeters
- Connected Health Wellness Devices
- Digital Pedometers
- Body Analyzers
- GPS Sports Watches
- Heart Rate Monitors
Connected Health Device Market by End Use [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Home Monitoring
Connected Health Device Market by Region [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- The Rest of the World (ROW)
Some of the connected health device companies profiled in this report include Apple Inc., Medtronics, Fitbit, Omron, and Philips Healthcare Company.
On the basis of comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the wellness device segment is expected to show above average growth during the forecast period.
By end use, the global connected health device market is segmented into hospital/clinic and home monitoring. The hospitals/clinic segment is expected to remain the largest segment over the forecast period from 2018 to 2023.
APAC is expected to be the largest market and witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to a rapidly growing aging population with chronic diseases, rising disposable income, and increased adoption of smart phones.
Some of the features of "Global Connected Health Device Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global connected health device market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global connected health device market size by various applications such as type, product type, and end use in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global connected health device market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of connected health device in the connected health device market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of connected health device in the connected health device market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report addresses the following key questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high growth opportunities for the global connected health device market by product type, (BP monitors, insulin pumps, personal emergency response systems, glucose monitors, digital pedometers, body analyzers, GPS sports watches, heart rate monitors, and others), end use (home monitoring and hospitals/clinics), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
- Q.2. Which product segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in this connected health device market?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this connected health device market?
- Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this connected health device market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the connected health device market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the connected health device market and which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in this connected health device market? What strategic initiatives are being taken by key companies for business growth?
- Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this connected health device market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by product substitution?
- Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years in this connected health device market?