Market Research Report
RF Power Semiconductor Market by Product (Power Amplifiers, Passives, Switches, & Duplexers), Material (Silicon, Gallium Nitride, & Gallium Arsenide), Frequency, Application (Consumer, & Aerospace & Defense), & Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
|Published by||MarketsandMarkets||Product code||359698|
|Published||Content info||156 Pages
Delivery time: 1-2 business days
|RF Power Semiconductor Market by Product (Power Amplifiers, Passives, Switches, & Duplexers), Material (Silicon, Gallium Nitride, & Gallium Arsenide), Frequency, Application (Consumer, & Aerospace & Defense), & Geography - Global Forecast to 2022|
|Published: June 6, 2016||Content info: 156 Pages||
"Increasing demand for smartphones and higher data speed to drive the market for RF power semiconductor"
The RF power semiconductor market size, in terms of value, is expected to grow from USD 10.57 billion in 2015 to USD 31.26 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.4% between 2016 and 2022. RF power semiconductor manufacturers have witnessed an increased shipment of devices for various applications such as aerospace & defense, medial, consumer, automotive, and telecommunication and data communication among others. The growing demand for smartphones and the need for higher data rate such as use of LTE and 5G in the near future would drive the RF power semiconductor market.
"Aerospace & defense application market to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The aerospace & defense application market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The defense equipment manufacturers are increasingly using RF power devices for applications in radar systems and avionics. The growth in the production of defense equipment across the globe owing to increased investment in defense sector is driving the market for RF power semiconductor devices.
"APAC market for RF power semiconductor to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
APAC is the largest and the fastest-growing region for RF power semiconductor devices owing to the increasing number of consumers using smartphones and established electronics industry in APAC. The RF power semiconductor market in the North America held the second-largest market size in 2015 and has a steady growth rate. Despite being a mature market, the growth in the North American market is highly sustainable because of the presence of a large number of manufacturers in the region.
1. Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
2. NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands)
3. Qorvo, Inc. (U.S.)
4. Broadcom Limited (U.S.)
5. Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
6. Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.)
7. M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
8. Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (U.S.)
9. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
10. Murata Manufacturing (Japan)
1. This report segments the RF power semiconductor market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and that of the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions in the RF power semiconductor market.
IN 2015 36
(Business overview, Products offered, Recent developments, MNM view, SWOT analysis)
Business overview, Products offered, Recent developments, MNM view, SWOT analysis might not be captured in case of unlisted companies.