The report “Global Big Data Analytics In Defense & Aerospace - Market and Technology Forecast to 2026” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of Big Data technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years - 2018-2026 in the Defense & Aerospace Industry. It also examines Big Data's markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Throughout, we show how Big Data is used today to add real value. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a triple-scenario analysis, including “steady state”, emergence of new Big Data analytical tools, and the rise of new analytical tools that can replace Big Data analysis.
This report concentrates on these 9 types of Big Data technologies:
- Apps & Analytics
- Infrastructure Software
- Professional Services
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the various Big Data Analytics in the defense & aerospace market during 2018-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence on new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis : Key Civil, Commercial & Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- The Big Data Analytics in the Defense & Aerospace Industry is projected to register a CAGR of 3.7% over 2018-2026
- In terms of technologies, Cloud and Infrastructure Software segment is anticipated to account for one of the largest share of expenditure globally
- The Middle Eastern market is growing rapidly and European vendors can make rapid inroads into this market
- The fastest growing market from 2024 onwards will be China as the Chinese Government continues to make billions of dollars of investment in this industry
Reasons to buy :
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Big Data Analytics in the Defense & Aerospace industry over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global big data analytics business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the big data industry
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available