Global Jewelry, Watches and Accessories industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global jewelry, watches and accessories market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global jewelry, watches and accessories market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry, watches and accessories market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global jewelry, watches and accessories market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global jewelry, watches and accessories market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global jewelry, watches and accessories market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global jewelry, watches and accessories market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global jewelry, watches and accessories market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global jewelry, watches and accessories market in relation to its regional counterparts?
- The Jewelry, Watches and Accessories market includes gold jewelry, silver jewelry and other precious jewelry like diamonds, platinum, precious stones (sapphires, emeralds and rubies), pearls (natural and cultured) and semi-precious stones (e.g. quartz, opal, topaz, amethyst, coral etc.), fashion jewelry (non-precious jewelry), hair accessories, belts, hats, gloves, scarves, sunglasses and ties, plus watches.
- The market is valued at retail prices, and all currency conversions are performed using constant average 2015 exchange rates.
- The global jewelry, watches and accessories market had total revenues of $481.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% between 2011 and 2015.
- Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global jewelry, watches and accessories market in 2015. Sales through this channel generated $108.6bn, equivalent to 22.6% of the market's overall value.
- Economic instability, social unrest, armed conflicts and threats of terrorist attacks in key luxury shopping destinations, together with the turmoil on the global foreign-exchange markets may hamper the growth in the luxury segment going forward.